• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Slowly Unveiling E3 Special Line-Up (~14 Reveals)

Teknoman

Cday said:
Probably an assload of makeup :lol

Usually he seems to go without it, unless THQ made it mandatory :lol

Looks like it'll be fun though. Heres hoping for an awesome "bringing it home" for 360 and PS3.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
GIMME GT5 AND KZ3 NAO!!

Devils Third looked underwhelming. I want to see more direct gameplay. Don't get too overhyped Itagaki-takus!

Devil's Third ... delightfully over-the-top as only Itagaki can do... looks like Ninja Gaiden crossed with the gunplay of Uncharted. Raises the bar. Let's see if Killzone 3 can top it in the "genuine gameplay" department for tonight's trailer showdown.

NHL 11 ... looks as great as always (yay, for hockey getting exposure on a show like this)

Super Scribblenauts ... I want to own a gentlemanly red raptor.

Teetris said:
When the dude said speedy I was like OH SHIT, but it doesn't even seem to be faster than NG?
Jumping looked kind of automatic (not necessarily a bad thing), combat didn't seem really fast.

Teknoman

Better show Hot Pursuit 3 tonight. That and Motorstorm apocalypse will compete for my racing money.

Unless F-Zero WX (lol) blows everyone away.

-PXG-

Hey GAF, gonna order some BK ribs and Domino's pizza. Gonna get some Captain and that new Verizon phone. Anyone need anything else?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Devil's Thrid does something I always wanna do in a shooter... slash something. XD

Between this and Vanquish, I think they're finally making "shooters" that have the kinda speed and combat that I've always wanted.

And next... sports and racing games! -yawn- Oh well... got into the show late, glad I came in RIGHT when Itagaki showed up...

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
-PXG- said:
Man, I could go for some Captain right about now. Yo Granny. Hook a brotha up!

Got Jack and Tequila in the freezer and my HDTV, everyone is invited.

As for games, decent so far, awesome if NFS is true.

EDIT: Jesus christ lol.

Pretty women a gonna sing karoke guygs orbshpuld I watch this stream guys, my dick is very large right now I need to ejaculate on pandas shhhsuir.

Protag kinda reminds me of Coyote Smith

killer-7-20050224105613671.jpg

except that game had colors

-PXG-

Rapping Granny said:
Pretty women a gonna sing karoke guygs orbshpuld I watch this stream guys, my dick is very large right now I need to ejaculate on pandas shhhsuir.

God damnit :lol

-PXG- said:
Hey GAF, gonna order some BK ribs and Domino's pizza. Gonna get some Captain and that new Verizon phone. Anyone need anything else?

That gum that you dont use when making out (forgot the name)

Top Bottom