• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Slowly Unveiling E3 Special Line-Up (~14 Reveals)

SOCOM 4... exceptional trailer... and I care little for squad-based shooters and adore Dead Space/Fallout so that's saying a lot. (Still all CGI cheese, though.)

Star Wars: The Old Republic... too little shown to fairly comment on.

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned... an RPG from bishoptl's company, eh? Or, more precisely, an action role-playing adventure. How many genres can they overlap here? Screams out as one of those games that tries to be all things for everyone but master of none. Props if they're able to pull off a Riddick and churn out a surprising gem of a game derived from a movie franchise.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
They showed bits of the EA booth and gave away
the next Need for Speed game wearing the Hot Pursuit subtitle. If EA and Criterion Games give the NFS community what we've been desperately begging for since 2002, it will be the game of the generation. Fuck Mario Galaxy 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Killzone 2, Gran Turismo 5 and all that shit. Hi-def cop chases and running in the most awesomest Ferraris and Lamborghinis... I FEEL THE NEED!

twinturbo2 said:
the next Need for Speed game wearing the Hot Pursuit subtitle. If EA and Criterion Games give the NFS community what we've been desperately begging for since 2002, it will be the game of the generation. Fuck Mario Galaxy 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Killzone 2, Gran Turismo 5 and all that shit. Hi-def cop chases and running in the most awesomest Ferraris and Lamborghinis... I FEEL THE NEED!
do want

-PXG-

ITA - MOTHERFUCKING - GAKI!!!!!

wait...

it should be like 10:30 AM in Japan right now right? Pre-recorded? :lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
Yeah i saw that.

It'll be the first I buy in five years

Top Bottom