• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerilla Games creates Twitter account just prior to E3

Orayn

I really hope they finally show off Horizon, the robot dinos vs. hunters art looked great. Maybe it's a little close to Destiny, but I personally can't get enough of that adventurous science-fantasy stuff.

VanWinkle

I really hope they finally show off Horizon, the robot dinos vs. hunters art looked really cool. Maybe it's a little close to Destiny, but I personally can't get enough of that adventurous science-fantasy stuff.

Hope they go way more fantastical than Destiny's half-butt effort.

viveks86

"Just before"? I remember stumbling upon this account at least a week ago. Not sure when exactly it was created or if it's been around for a while.

Elginer

82BclYT.gif

vpance

Guerilla Games has made nothing but Killzone for 10 years! Must be a welcome breath of fresh air for them.

These guys are graphical wizards. Even Shadowfall is running much closer to 60FPS these days in MP. Last time I played it was a lot smoother than 8 months ago that is for sure.

I can only wait to see what they do with this game. I even platinum'd KZ lol I thought might as well get my first one not that many people have it and I was already almost there.

Horizon is going to beast.

One of the only devs on par with ND in graphics, but for different reasons a lot of the time. I hope their animation is improved and I bet it will be considering they have a long time before this game hits and it's been in dev for ages.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Gonna go into this really cautious. Not sure what GG can do with an open world RPG. Want a solid combat engine above all and a good storyline.

viveks86

The OP needs to be updated. Horizon may still be happening, but it has nothing to do with this old unused twitter account.

I'm tentative about this. From rumours it's open world RPG right? They have the world building aspect down but I hope they hire the right people for the rest - script and story and some expertise in RPG systems.

Expecting more of a shooter RPG.

The already hired a writer from one of the Fallout games a while ago.

Respawn

Banned
I don't think it is thread worth as it is just an twitter account without content been created... But let others give their opinion
Lol not sure if serious. You sound like the friend who goes to a party and is always sad for some reason.

Top Bottom