• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerilla Games creates Twitter account just prior to E3

klaushm

Mods were closing threads because people were taking them (tweets/even retweets) out of context. The fact that GG is now started to use this account should be enough to say they are moving away from "just a KZ studio".

They didn't start to use now.
It's from 2014. We already "know" Horizon is coming.
So a twitter created in 2014 with no content or update is worth a thread now as a proof? It strength the rumor, only.

But well. People see what they want to see. And when Horizon is out, it will be one more channel to fans. Good people are aware of it.

BBboy20

It seems like this gen is going to be the gen of dinos and open worlds. I can't wait.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1096532653/savage-empire?ref=nav_search then you gotta' support Bish's new comic book which he hopes becomes a video game one day.

I don't think it'll be a pseudo-MMO like Destiny, but I think it'll have a strong online focus. I'm thinking it'll probably be like Monster Hunter where you can hook up with folk to go and beat up big enemies.
...Wait, this is Sony's Monster Hunter?

hohoXD123

Should be noted that there was a chance that GG could have revealed Horizon last year but decided to hold off on it based on what Shinobi said, could be that is why the account was created in 2014. It's at least a bit strange that a company which is known for one series decides to make a more general twitter profile but doesn't actually use it, we'll see if Horizon is revealed in a few days and if this account goes live.

Mods have been closing threads from twitter rumours all week. It has no substantial proof.

And if you check the date from twitter account it's from 2014.

http://twopcharts.com/howlongontwitter/Guerrilla

Not sure why OP didn't edited until now.

They didn't start to use now.
It's from 2014. We already "know" Horizon is coming.
So a twitter created in 2014 with no content or update is worth a thread now as a proof? It strength the rumor, only.

But well. People see what they want to see. And when Horizon is out, it will be one more channel to fans. Good people are aware of it.

Christ all mighty, guy- why do you continue beating this drum by playing 'thread police'?
The mods will fucking handle this if they need to. Move along if it's really bothering you that much!

klaushm

Christ all mighty, guy- why do you continue beating this drum by playing 'thread police'?
The mods will fucking handle this if they need to. Move along if it's really bothering you that much!

I did it first. People keep questioning me why do I belive that and I'm wrong. The problem is that I mind answering people to not given a wrong perspective of what I've said and think the OP is misleading the ones beliving it was created not long ago.

Read my first post in this thread and you will see what was my real intention.

And yes, threads are up to mods.

Man, some really fucking poor journalism going on

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ahead-of-e3-killzone-dev-releases-teaser-image-and/1100-6428034/

The developer has shared the image you see here through its Facebook page. It depicts what appears to be a seaside city with mountains and a gorgeous sunsrise on the horizon.

Does this look like Killzone to you?

Literally 30 seconds on Google images led me to this

latest

Kolx

This is the game that I'm most excited about from Sony studios. A lot of potential this game has with the leaked concept, and if they did it right it could be this gen definer.

Top Bottom