• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guides on how to mod PC games

hlhbk

Hey everyone. I have been a gamer for many years and something I have noticed is while there install notes there really isn't guides to step by step show you how to setup mods in your games. In some cases it's simple and that's not needed but in many other cases people are overwhelmed at the idea without a step by step guide.

I have started a Youtube channel named Assimilated gaming for the initiated dedicated to this along with giving play through videos showing the difference mods can make. I also post on several other topics including emulation and post videos showing the difference playing on a PC can make. Please see a link below for the channel. I hope this helps people and encourages you to purchase Nier Automata as it was the first guide I posted last night.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hlhbk

WX3

Great work, and I just picked up Nier on the Steam sale so this is perfect timing.

Top Bottom