• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GuildWars Wintersday 2006 Screenshots

GuildWars.com main page updated with some nice screen shots for the upcoming Wintersday festivities:

winterfest13-page.jpg
winterfest19-page.jpg

winterfest18-page.jpg
winterfest17-page.jpg

winterfest15-page.jpg
winterfest14-page.jpg

winterfest12-page.jpg
winterfest11-page.jpg

winterfest10-page.jpg

And New Weapon Sets:

winterfest09-page.jpg
winterfest08-page.jpg

winterfest07-page.jpg
winterfest06-page.jpg

winterfest05-page.jpg
winterfest04-page.jpg

winterfest03-page.jpg
winterfest02-page.jpg

winterfest01-page.jpg

I still have my gear from last year except I had to sell my Santa hat because I was in need of cash.

2ldws8x.jpg

datruth29 said:
That is awesome. LOL @ the melted snowman.
You can tell his snowman friend standing next to him with his twig arms in the air is saying "NoooooooooOO!"

I missed getting a candycane weapon last year (though I have a bunch of pumpkin hats (like 3-4 from halloween '05 and 2-3 from halloween '06, plus one of the witches' hats from halloween '06 and a dragon mask from the event around the fourth of july or so...), need to get some this year... :)

... they REALLY need extra storage space for this stuff (the holiday rewards) -- maybe a special section just for them. They serve absolutely no useful purpose but take up an ever-increasing amount of inventory space...

nataku

They need to add more storage space in general. It's stupid that you can't expand your storage to at least the size of a fully expanded inventory. Though you should be able to get it far bigger than that, IMO. 2x an expanded inventory, minimum.

Top Bottom