• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR XX CORE PLUS R for Steam Trailer

Saikyo

I forgot that Arc System helped port UNIEL and Arcana Heart 3, maybe they are possible ports?

God I hate this guy now, I dont want to be hyped...

Edit: Fine, gonna do a new thread.

Essay

This makes me so happy. Anything to expose people to the best game in the series (and to the marvel that is getting put in the Zappa dog infinite *hits up training mode in my PS3 version*).

I don't think the Persona games will make it, Atlus/Sega definitely have control of those

But man oh man. I'm wet just thinking about P4A on Steam

Or any Persona

Or any traditional Atlus

Goddammit

VinnS.

Banned
ehhhh. why bring it now? only hardcore fans are gonna buy it now. if they brought xrd they could get more players instead of an old game thats gonna be dead online after a week

Essay

So is this the absolute latest GG that isn't Xrd? I've been waiting so long

Yeah, it is. It's still more alive competitively than a lot of other anime games depending on the region to boot. Can't even see that dying until more characters are ported over to Xrd.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Yeah, it is. It's still more alive competitively than a lot of other anime games depending on the region to boot. Can't even see that dying until more characters are ported over to Xrd.

Sweet, I always thought GG looked great but didn't want no second tier citizen port. Glad Japanese devs are finally bringing their stuff to Steam :).

BOTEC

Not a huge Arcsy fan, but I'll grab it for the hell of it. The last version of XX I played was #Reload on Xbox The First.

Steel

Banned
Why is it that every arc system works definitive version has such a god damned weird name. This isn't even the weirdest they've gotten either...

fader

Well they had no reason for it to be more expensive than the Ps3/XB360 version.

I don't know if I want to buy it again, that and I need to know the state of the netcode.

lol. you should read the stream forums. People were literally putting a gun to the developer's head who was posting in the forums begging for the price even though people were like "well... its 15 on the xbox..."

Top Bottom