• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gunman Clive ( iOS, Android, PC, 3DS ) - In 18XX even the ducks are deadly

JoeFu

Banned
There's a bit of extra content, but not as much as I had originally planned.

There's two new playable characters, one selectable from the start (which isn't very different from playing as Clive and, to be completely honest, isn't as much fun) and another that you unlock after the beating game, that mixes up the gameplay a bit more.

Sweeeeet! Looking forward to the NA release!

Coen

I apparently have to charge my 3DS a little more, even though it's on the charger, before I can even buy the game. Nintendo being Nintendo, I guess.

beril

Just to bump the thread now that the thread title has changed (thanks Stumpokapow) I'm giving away some download codes.

First three to quote this post gets a code, and say if you want a European or American code

zroid

Banned
Just to bump the thread now that the thread title has changed (thanks Stumpokapow) I'm giving away some download codes.

First three to quote this post gets a code, and say if you want a European or American code

Would love a US code but I guess I'm too late! (edit: or not? :O)

If I like it I'll buy it again on my other 3DS :D You should be rewarded for setting such a reasonable price on the eShop.

Shantom

European please.

Edit- seems I'm too late. If Steam doesn't take too much of my money when the sale starts I'll buy it tonight.
Edit 2- It seems I wasn't too late. Thanks beril!

Weenerz

Banned

US please..

If it matters, I have the iOS version already, and it is awesome.

schlew

If you guys are interested I conducted an interview with beril (Bertil Horberg) over at Nintendo World Report. It's a lot of fun, I asked about the creative design process, what makes the eShop a good home for Clive, stuff like that.

It's a fantastic game, and everyone owes it to themselves to check it out.

Coen

Wow, it just crashed on me. At the train boss fight. Cool game though. I imagine it would be a lot harder with a digital d-pad.

zroid

Banned
Unfortunately I ran into a bug while facing the second boss :(

I uploaded a short video of what it looks like, quote to see the link + a brief description

Wow, it just crashed on me. At the train boss fight. Cool game though. I imagine it would be a lot harder with a digital d-pad.

Same thing for me I guess ;_;

--

It is an awesome game, the style and music are fantastic. And the platforming has a really good "feel".

beril

ouch.. and I was so pleased with how stable it was... I haven't had a crash in ages. I guess it could be a memory issue; I did a fairly big change quite late in project

Oddduck

ouch.. and I was so pleased with how stable it was... I haven't had a crash in ages. I guess it could be a memory issue; I did a fairly big change quite late in project

Is it an easy process to update your game with the eshop team to fix bugs?

Marche90

Welp, seeing as this is going to be really cheap on the eShop. I will dl this the moment it gets released. Looks very cool, and at that price, I can't say no!

beril

been playing the train boss over and over and can't find the bug. It could take a while to find and longer still to release an update. I hope it's not too common

Chopper

been playing the train boss over and over and can't find the bug. It could take a while to find and longer still to release an update. I hope it's not too common
Might it have to do with playing for extended sessions? I played in about four 5 minute bursts, exiting to the main menu every time. No problems.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I'd be an idiot not to buy this on 3DS at that price.
Can't wait to play it!

I'm gonna download the hell out of this in two weeks. If shit games like Bird Mania can do well at $2, hopefully this will do amazing. Hope to see it on the eShop top 20 for months to come.

Picked this up on iOS on launch day and looks like I'll have to pick it up on 3DS come January 3 (unless I'm misreading and it's already out in the US?)

Top Bottom