• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gunman kills twelve at theater in Aurora Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxword

That makes no sense at all. I still bet there was a second person. If there is only one guy, he has to be literally shooting at the wall to get bullets into the next theater.

You seem really fixated on denying how one guy could have shot that many people...it's a bit creepy.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Man. Who knows I guess, not like I went there regularly. Just wasn't a place I ever associated with being all that sketchy. I usually think of like sections of Arvada - though like you that's also because shit happened while I was there personally.

Yeah, Arvada/Westminster can get sketchy as heck too.

Terribly worded, but he's just pointing out the bias that for it to be terrorism it has to be of foreign influence and not just a lunatic.
Which would also be terrorism.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just woke up. I was supposed to be at this theater for the TDKR premiere but fell asleep early due to having an early flight today.... oh my

Thank whatever angel you have on your shoulder mate, because damn.

when listening to the police scan saw this

whatzgzdr.png

what a dick!
I...just...

Fuck people like that.

Like seriously.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ummmm, what???

Sadly he has a point. If the guy is brown and Muslim he will represent everything that is wrong with Islam, if he is white and christian then it would be some isolated incident and Christianity will not even be mentioned.

LobLob

Banned
You seem really fixated on denying how one guy could have shot that many people...it's a bit creepy.

Wow, really? You seem to be fixated on it only being one shooter when even the police have not 100 percent confirmed it was only one person, should i call you creepy to?

LordAlu

This looks to be from inside the theater after the cops arrived, not sure if it was linked before (sry if it was)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7sIiqq66rk
They just showed this video on Sky News. Seeing all these people streaming out but knowing some won't... :(

I can't find anything to corroborate it yet, but Sky News are also saying:
  • An eyewitness has said the attacker was dressed all in black and was wearing a riot helmet, bulletproof vest and goggles.
  • One of the victims was aged just 6.
:(

UFRA

Wow, really? You seem to be fixated on it only being one shooter when even the police have not 100 percent confirmed it was only one person, should i call you creepy to?

You'd be amazed at how much a rifle bullet can penetrate before it stops.

LobLob

Banned
You'd be amazed at how much a rifle bullet can penetrate before it stops.

I understand the penetration power of a bullet but no one has confirmed what kind of guns we're used. Some are saying AR-15 some are saying just hand guns and a shotgun.

jaxword

I'm not fixated on anything, I've been giving reports, and the police said multiple times there's no evidence of a second gunman. You'll forgive me if I believe them over you.

LobLob

Banned
I'm not fixated on anything, I've been giving reports, and the police said multiple times there's no evidence of a second gunman. You'll forgive me if I believe them over you.

If you say so, no one has any croncrete facts except how many are injured/dead at this point and even that is still in flux, please stop with the attack just because im trying to wrap my head around this.

6 year old? Seriously? The fact that a 6 year old was even there is already upsetting, should not bring any 6 year old that late to a film.

The theatre walls I've seen seem thin and almost sponge like when you touch it. They're soundproof but I imagine not very bulletproof. I think a bullet could have easily went through to the next theatre room.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Only 15 miles from Columbine, CO.

Just tragic for the community.

Those two places are different worlds. Completely different worlds.

I went to Columbine, which is in Littleton, or Unincorporated Jefferson County, and its a totally different place than Aurora.

blackflag

Fuck there's a little kid in a batman suit in that video. Made. Me really sad. All I can think about is. So mething happening to my kids when I see shit like this. Fuck this world. People are so evil and messed up.

Leonsito

That vid :(

There are kids walking out dressed as Batman, what the fuck, those kids just wanted to watch a fucking movie, fucking asshole, hope you burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom