• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy Fieri is at it again - new Vegas restaurant menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyJay

Banned
18k2disrm7im4jpg.jpg

Graham cracker butter

Came for this. Thanks. Lol

Visited his NYC restaurant last summer and had some pulled chicken sliders that were amazing. So good we went back again a couple days later.

Please tell me you live in NYC and not that you were visiting one of the greatest food cities in the world and went to a Guy Fieri restaurant twice.

Ferrio

Banned
Google "What is donkey sauce?"

"Guy Fieri's Donkey Sauce. Donkey Sauce Recipe: This mayonnaise based sauce is enhanced by roasted garlic, Worcestershire, and mustard for a well-rounded flavor smash."

Thanks google.

it's fucking mayonnaise with a bit of stuff thrown in...

CrankyJay

Banned
The menu items are so utterly pedestrian. He is supposed to be a world class celebrity chef, yet he is making menu items that can be found at any half way decent restaurant around the block. Is there something i'm missing here?

He's not a chef. He's a celebrity cook.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No Guy Fieri thread is complete without:
guy.jpg

Please tell me you live in NYC and not that you were visiting one of the greatest food cities in the world and went to a Guy Fieri restaurant twice.

That said there's at least 10 places I'd rather go to twice in Vegas before even considering anything Fieri's built. It'd be like going to a restaurant opened by Rachael Ray.

dvdjamm

Cheesecake with potato chips and pretzels...Inspiration from finding what's in his hairbrush from a minute of "styling" his hair?

lenovox1

He's not a chef. He's a celebrity cook.

I think Guy graduated from UNLV with a degree in the culinary arts field. (Fake edit: Nope. Hotel management.) BUT he's said that he's cooked professionally most of his career and I think he owned a restaurant before he went on "The Next Food Network Star."

jmood88

This guys a douche.

He seems to rub it in so hard that he gets paid to eat awesome food. The close ups and his overreactions on the show are so painful in a good and bad way.

I love Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives because the people he talks to actually knows what they're doing but he is awful. Someone should do an edit of that show where they completely erase him out of it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
He owned and operated some shit shacks called Johnny Garlics before he became The Next Food Network star, which currently have terrible reviews. But I wonder how much people liked them before he became such a hate magnet with his constant douche leaking.

Spinluck

I love Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives because the people he talks to actually knows what they're doing but he is awful. Someone should do an edit of that show where they completely erase him out of it.

I watch almost every time it's on, I can't help my love for food.

But I wouldn't mind him being replaced lol.

see5harp

Wow at some of the outrage here. I don't like his show or personality but I harbor no actual hate for the man. He has a different target audience than Keller and Top Chef viewers. The average American is not going to spend $200 on a fixed menu dinner with a wine pairing.

Ferrio

Banned
Wow at some of the outrage here. I don't like his show or personality but I harbor no actual hate for the man. He has a different target audience than Keller and Top Chef viewers. The average American is not going to spend $200 on a fixed menu dinner with a wine pairing.

I do, from what we know he hates gay and jewish people. So fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom