• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gwen Stefani sure is looking good these days

Gwen Stefani sure is looking good these days

• no doubt

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • don't speak

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters

caffeware

Banned
gwen-stefani-on-kimmel-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Gwen+Stefani+7HKn_-tKXlam.jpg

Sherlock+Holmes+Premiere+YfdT-x7V8TMl.jpg

2005-Gwen-Stefani.jpg

2000-Gwen-Stefani.jpg

8b332b7222df1bc4c6a20dccc20070a4.jpg

bonus
gwen-2-752x501.png

Last edited:
I had the biggest crush on her in middle school.

In sixth grade I saw them in concert with Weezer and Suicide Machines. I wore a No Doubt shirt to school the next day and got punched by a kid in PE becuase “No Doubt is gay.” Still wore the shirt though. Loved the band and loved Gwen.

Used to post on those old styles fan forums, everyone claiming they knew Gwen’s mom and they she did their hair.

Good times

She's a fake blonde. Her actual hair colour is brown. I'm not a fan of very fake blondes. Not even once. Like Shakira, she's a lie.

Last edited:

kunonabi

She looked her best in a guest spot she did for American idol some years back. Still I'm just glad she out of her urban phase.

Saw her in concert a few years ago. She sang Message In a Bottle with Sting. Was fucking awesome.

Edit: she’s still hot as efffff

Last edited:

MastAndo

Always had a thing for her, but I think she's close to overdoing it with the plastic surgery. Still hot, but she almost looks unrecognizable now.

highrider

Banned
She’s really good looking but I was never really a fan of the platinum blonde kind of glamorous thing. I’m more about that natural look. Not that glamorous platinum blondes are even remotely available to a schlub like me but my point stands!

Airola

Wut?
There's like zero distinguishable gwenstefani looks in those 2018 pictures. You could say that's a picture of Sarah Sarahston and I wouldn't even think of saying "hey that Sarah Sarahston gal looks a bit like Gwen Stefani."

G-Bus

Banned
At first I thought she had some work done but no, just looks like a lot of make up. Whhhyyy.

Such a turn off when you see that much make up on a girl.

Hope she's doing alright. Find it concerning for some reason.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
At first I thought she had some work done but no, just looks like a lot of make up. Whhhyyy.

Such a turn off when you see that much make up on a girl.

Hope she's doing alright. Find it concerning for some reason.
It's the instagram thot look

According to Michael Moore, Gwen Stefani is the reason why Trump is president. It was because he found out she was getting paid more than him on some other CBS show, so he decided to do a press conference to increase his visibility - a press conference where he announced that he was running for president. So how do you like her now, knowing the untold horror she has unleashed on this great nation? Still want to touch her boobies? Hmmm?

Kagey K

Banned
I used to love her back in the No Doubt days. Now she’s just getting a bit fake and a bit plastic for me.

Gavin did fuck up, but he was also a giant sex symbol at the time.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Gwen Stefani was the whitest white girl i knew growing up.
I assumed all the white people stereotypes on her.
When she went all urban or whatever she put the icing on the cake and my opinion locked in.

So to this day I always associate Gwen Stefani with hyper whiteness.
Still hot tho.

Skyr

Whenever I see her without a name next to the picture, I do not recognize her.

She always looks different depending on how caked up she is.

highrider

Banned
When she went all urban or whatever she put the icing on the cake and my opinion locked in.

Still hot tho.

Hyper whiteness eh?

Mohonky

Still hot tho.

What?

Anyway, I have always been drawn to girls who are more alternative, so No Doubt era Gwen has always been my favourite

Treats

Neo Member
I can't vote but if i could i would have picked don't speak.
unrecognizable.
lol at bonus photo.

Last edited:

JCK75

She's a fake blonde. Her actual hair colour is brown. I'm not a fan of very fake blondes. Not even once. Like Shakira, she's a lie.

I vastly prefer brunettes to blondes, so I'd take either one of them and convince them to stop bleaching

Top Bottom