• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gwen Stefani sure is looking good these days

Gwen Stefani sure is looking good these days

• no doubt

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • don't speak

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
Threads like this are gold for digging out the dungeon dwellers.
Your welcome to come over to my dungeon. Just got surround sound on a 85" TV setup. I cleared out the skeletons chained to the walls. A few spiked trap pits may still exist.

The elder scrolls dungeons pale in comparison.

You'll knee your eye out kid! You'll knee your eye out! You'll knee your eye out!

giphy.gif

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Could you provide one for me? I need a large pepperoni pizza, a bag of starburst gummies, and a stack of Walking Dead comics with it. Also, is safety guaranteed? Is the safety gluten-free?

Let me know.
Geez, you don’t ask for much. You even have your own wank thread, lol.

Access to the top Make up artists and plastic surgeon of Hollywood definitely helps.
2018 Gwen looks nothing like 2010 Gwen.
There is a need for a revolution in plastic surgery. Hopefully advances in tissue engineering and computer assisted surgery mean one day it is possible to fully restore facial appareance and preserve it, in case of injury or disease.

Even the top plastic surgeons can't compete with the power of the computer both within the screen, through cg, as well as outside once it is connected through the right machinery in the right way.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
There is a need for a revolution in plastic surgery. Hopefully advances in tissue engineering and computer assisted surgery mean one day it is possible to fully restore facial appareance and preserve it, in case of injury or disease.

Even the top plastic surgeons can't compete with the power of the computer both within the screen, through cg, as well as outside once it is connected through the right machinery in the right way.
If she did so plastics, its a damn shame since her face was naturally beautiful.

Happens too often really. People have great natural facial gestures and then decide to bust it up to look like every other doll out there.

If she did so plastics, its a damn shame since her face was naturally beautiful.

Happens too often really. People have great natural facial gestures and then decide to bust it up to look like every other doll out there.
Future plastic surgery will surpass today's surgery, it will be indistinguishable from your own looks through time if desired, or custom natural looks too as well as artificial. Eventually even the 3d printing of bodies and brain transplants may be possible. Want to look 18? 16? 13? or 85? It will be possible, looking perfectly like you did at any time in your life.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Could you provide one for me? I need a large pepperoni pizza, a bag of starburst gummies, and a stack of Walking Dead comics with it. Also, is safety guaranteed? Is the safety gluten-free?

Let me know.

I might be able to. The pizza is a couple weeks old and needs a shave (do you have a gillette around anywhere), the bag of gummies is empty, and the Walking Dead comics are a little sticky from being stored in a closet.
Safety is 100% guaranteed by a pact with the devil, so it'll only cost you your soul - unless you're a redhead.
However, gluten-free safety is unavailable at this time - but it does cum in a lovely shade of purple.

Interested?

Top Bottom