• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gyakuten Saiban 4 Collector Edition pics

Sad_Panda

ME0000779753_2.jpg
ME0000779754_2.jpg
ME0000779755_2.jpg
h-103_65873_400.jpg.jpg

Collector Edition stuff :

- GS Encyclopedia
- GS Bonus DVD, with trailers of all episodes in the series and various events
- Headphones

GS4 CE will be released on 12/04 in Japan, along with the normal edition of the game, at the price of 9.240 yens.

Also, some new GS4 pics :

ME0000779776_2.jpg
ME0000779778_2.jpg
ME0000779779_2.jpg

ME0000779780_2.jpg
ME0000779782_2.jpg
ME0000779784_2.jpg

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
SumGamer said:
You sure that is still the case? It's not this time from my annonymous source(aka internet friend).
From what I know, There is NO english is GS4.
My sources are a Capcom employee in the Capcom forums, If I find the exact post I'll post a link..

Sad_Panda

tehrafe said:
You can set the text to English

It has not been confirmed yet for GS4 - and it's highly doubtful that such an option will be available, since Capcom still needs to port and translate GS3 to DS before bringing GS4 over.

tehrafe

In the normal Japanese version you could set the text to English, I'm not sure about the collectors edition, but why the hell would they throw the function out?

Lee N

Membre
tehrafe said:
In the normal Japanese version you could set the text to English, I'm not sure about the collectors edition, but why the hell would they throw the function out?
.. because they haven't translated GS3 yet?

Anyway.. Gyakuten Saiban Jiten looks hot.

Lee N

Membre
tehrafe said:
oh shit, I got confused with another version, sorry
Another version.. what are you on about?

Gyakuten Saiban 1 and 2 are translated into Phoenix Wright 1 and 2 in the west. Gyakuten Saiban 3 is not translated yet, so they would have to do that before they translate part 4.

.. or well, they don't have to.. but it makes sense that way.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Sloane said:
I want to learn Japanese right now...
looks like you'll have to if you wanna play gs4 before 2008.

tim1138

That looks amazing. At some point I read that Phoenix Wright wasn't going to be the main lawyer in 4, was that ever confirmed?

so1337

ivysaur12 said:
Speaking of which, I need to go and get AA2 today...
I have yet to play GS 1, GS 2 was awesome. I feel like a complete idiot ignoring the series for...well, a few months (if you're counting from the PAL release).

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
tim1138 said:
That looks amazing. At some point I read that Phoenix Wright wasn't going to be the main lawyer in 4, was that ever confirmed?

You can tell from the screens and artwork that it's a new character. Phoenix (Naruhodou) is definitely IN the fourth game though. This is what he looks like now:

ME0000779778_2.jpg

NotWii

Banned
Sad_Panda said:
It has not been confirmed yet for GS4 - and it's highly doubtful that such an option will be available, since Capcom still needs to port and translate GS3 to DS before bringing GS4 over.
But they have no plans to do that, so they might be translating GS4 as we speak!

Jenga said:
Shutup. That judge is what makes Phoenix Wright funny. (Phoenix...YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO KILL ME ARE YOU?!?! GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!)
Hell yeah! I love the judge!

Lyte Edge

Wii said:
But they have no plans to do that, so they might be translating GS4 as we speak!

CAPCOM not rereleasing a game in a series which has definitely been successful enough for them? Do you really believe that?

I really wish they'd write it such that the Judge is completely clueless about what is going on, and not completely clueless in general.

tim1138

Lyte Edge said:
You can tell from the screens and artwork that it's a new character. Phoenix (Naruhodou) is definitely IN the fourth game though. This is what he looks like now:

Ok, thanks! I dunno Japanese so I had no clue what was actually going on in the images.

so1337

Lyte Edge said:

ME0000779778_2.jpg
Isn't that supposed to be, like...a secret?

NotWii

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
CAPCOM not rereleasing a game in a series which has definitely been successful enough for them? Do you really believe that?
Oops, I meant to include 'currently' in that sentence of mine.

So sorry!

tim1138 said:
Oh how I hope they decide to include an English translation after all...
I hope they don't. I'd rather see the series get the sales it deserves in America than getting it early.

I do hope they offer the Collector's Edition over here, though.

tim1138

ShockingAlberto said:
I hope they don't. I'd rather see the series get the sales it deserves in America than getting it early.

I do hope they offer the Collector's Edition over here, though.

I doubt we'll get the Collectors Edition though. The only DS collectors edition released in the US (that I know of at least) was the Castlevania: PoR one.

Lyte Edge

The game is coming out in April. A possible U.S. version would be when...early next year if they actually skipped 3 and went with this game instead? Yeah, English in the Japanese version isn't happening guys. I wish it was the opposite.

so1337 said:
Isn't that supposed to be, like...a secret?

Not when it says his name in every screen, no. :)

so1337

Lyte Edge said:
Not when it says his name in every screen, no. :)
Whoops. Never mind then. My knowledge of the Japanese language isn't particulary good (
in fact its nonexistant.
) :lol

ivysaur12

Banned
Lyte Edge said:

ME0000779778_2.jpg

He looks... very different to say the least. Is he still a lawyer?

Firestorm

We better get that collector's box and EB better give it to me unlike the AA2 stylus and the Tales of the Abyss art cell >=(

Top Bottom