• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gyakuten Saiban 4 Collector Edition pics

That international date format got me scared for a second there. Good to see that the environments look a little better in GS4. Hopefully the music is also higher quality.

Any estimates/LTDs on Ace Attorney 1 in America?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
EphemeralDream said:
That international date format got me scared for a second there. Good to see that the environments look a little better in GS4. Hopefully the music is also higher quality.

Any estimates/LTDs on Ace Attorney 1 in America?

3X the original shipments to Gamestop and EB lifetime. NPD numbers don't really apply too much because of the channels the game sold through.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
ShockingAlberto said:
Nope. (slight, slight spoiler)

He plays piano in a dive bar now. Also, I find it interesting he's wearing Ema's pin.
He's also supposedly
a professional poker player
as well, yes?

BorkBork said:
3X the original shipments to Gamestop and EB lifetime. NPD numbers don't really apply too much because of the channels the game sold through.

Well I believe the original shipment was around 30,000? So that would make overall shipments around 90,000 if I read your post correctly?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
EphemeralDream said:
Well I believe the original shipment was around 30,000? So that would make overall shipments around 90,000 if I read your post correctly?

I have no idea what the original shipment is to be honest. But sales of 3 times the original shipment is what Capcom's quoted as saying.

Top Bottom