• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

Flunkie

Banned
Is this game worth it at this point if I plan to stay on a PvE server? Is it fun enough on PvE right now?

Zombies are fun as hell to kill imo. The ragdoll is part of it. When they come running at you and you land a headshot and they fall down with their momentum carrying them to slump down right in front of you.

Could anyone please give me the coords for the GAf base on Solace?

Im near there and almost died twice. Could use some help/tips/companions. :p

If you guys dont want to post for everyone to see, post in email tags or PM me please.

My name on Solace: RaijinKain

Compsiox

Banned
Could anyone please give me the coords for the GAf base on Solace?

Im near there and almost died twice. Could use some help/tips/companions. :p

If you guys dont want to post for everyone to see, post in email tags or PM me please.

My name on Solace: RaijinKain

First of all the servers are down for the next 2 hours. Second of all, they are planning on abandoning the base. Also look up starter guides on youtube. Some dramatically changed the way I approach each new life.

Compsiox

Banned
Is this game 90% running around looting stuff? Every stream I watch nothing happens. Seems pretty boring.

They are fixing loot as we speak (increase). Zombies are getting more challenging but were already fun to go against. It is not all looting. Exploration is also a lot of fun you always find something new. You can also create a base without going into towns but if you wanted a farm you would need seeds but you could also hunt for food (deer, bears, wolves, etc). There are almost always people around even on "low" population servers.

Have I answered your question in a timely and satisfactory manner?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Is this game 90% running around looting stuff? Every stream I watch nothing happens. Seems pretty boring.

Watch people who are actively seeking out PVP, like Lirik. There are times when you won't see anybody, but that's part of what makes it fun for when you do eventually run into someone.

First of all the servers are down for the next 2 hours. Second of all, they are planning on abandoning the base. Also look up starter guides on youtube. Some dramatically changed the way I approach each new life.

I know about the server thing. Just when I get to play it for a bit <_<

Abandon it? Took me awhile to find my bearings lol and get near the dam (I hears omeone say its close to it lol)

Well, thanks for the help. :)

I hope this new patch helps. I cant find anything in terms of loot

PS - Im tired of eating 1 berry at a time. So freaking annoying. :p

JesseZao

They are fixing loot as we speak (increase). Zombies are getting more challenging but were already fun to go against. It is not all looting. Exploration is also a lot of fun you always find something new. You can also create a base without going into towns but if you wanted a farm you would need seeds but you could also hunt for food (deer, bears, wolves, etc). There are almost always people around even on "low" population servers.

Have I answered your question in a timely and satisfactory manner?

No. Too many word. Need pikturs.

Compsiox

Banned

Abandon it? Took me awhile to find my bearings lol and get near the dam (I hears omeone say its close to it lol)

Just wait until you have to make a single arrow at one time.

FrsDvl

Base is abandoned. Next base won't be posted on gaf. If you want to know where it is, you'll have to come on team speak.

We haven't picked a location yet though.

Compsiox

Banned
No. Too many word. Need pikturs.

As requested:
picture-13.png

Now...have I answered your question in a timely and satisfactory manner?

Sorry for double post but the game is download a big patch (845 MB)

Hopefully makes things better

Also, I wish they would do soemthign about GPU usage.

I have a beefy PC and I have to play it at very low otherwise it shuts down my PC

SDCowboy

I have a beefy PC and I have to play it at very low otherwise it shuts down my PC

I hope the loot is finally fixed/more plentiful.

FrsDvl

It's something to do with the ambient occlusion. Turn it off, that's what's shutting down my pc when I leave it on.

Dubz

GAME ERROR G28
MALFUNCTION:
We're sorry, there was a problem with the last action, can you please try again later?

I get this error every time I try and start this after the last 845 mb patch. Anybody got a fix?

FrsDvl

GAME ERROR G28
MALFUNCTION:
We're sorry, there was a problem with the last action, can you please try again later?

I get this error every time I try and start this after the last 845 mb patch. Anybody got a fix?

Just wait a little longer. Servers aren't up yet.

Top Bottom