• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

Anarckhy

Neo Member
well new loot patch just went up to fix issues. loots good right now but servers fresh so have to see in a few hours. I will say I was able to craft 5 landmines already

Sounds promising. I hope it's vastly improved. Been lurking around and found nothing but berries and branches. Even on low populated servers. Might be because I bought an Trail of Tears Starter Pack for 19.99 on Steam.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sounds promising. I hope it's vastly improved. Been lurking around and found nothing but berries and branches. Even on low populated servers. Might be because I bought an Trail of Tears Starter Pack for 19.99 on Steam.

at server restart there were plenty of items to be found, but after a while some items would stop respawning. This patch is supposed to fix that issue.

antonz

so much free loot when you lure a group into a landmine. So much anger from the group too when they realize what happened.

Teknoman

Now...have I answered your question in a timely and satisfactory manner?

post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif

FrsDvl

I'm not going to have gaf on the end of my name anymore. i was KOS'd specifically because i was a gaffer lol

I've heard of that happening before. I was thinking of changing back to FrsDvl instead. But at the same time, I'm not too worried since I'm always in a group anyways.

FrsDvl

I'll believe the loot patch really works when it holds up like this for a day.

The fact you're still finding stuff now, is already a huge improvement over the last patch!

Hope it's still good tomorrow, otherwise I'm regretting sitting at the bar.

Flunkie

Banned
The fact you're still finding stuff now, is already a huge improvement over the last patch!

Hope it's still good tomorrow, otherwise I'm regretting sitting at the bar.
Being the bar to H1Z1, my friend! Drunken Friday night H1Z1 is great so far. So many drunk and high and drunk and high and drunk people on right now.

FrsDvl

Same. I'm also waiting for lurkers to pretend to be on GAF, and then betray at some point. haha

Oh it's going to happen. We usually ask people for their gaf name if we run into them and say they are from gaf though. I mean, people can still pretend to be someone from gaf, but that's a risk we gotta take. Plus we don't let anyone join our group unless they get on teamspeak so...

Being the bar to H1Z1, my friend! Drunken Friday night H1Z1 is great so far. So many drunk and high and drunk and high and drunk people on right now.

Haha I miss playing. I should've just gotten a case of beer and sat home and played

kcxiv

i found about 4 crowbars . 2 hand pistols and rifle, backpack. firemens axe wood axe. tons of food, but i cant find a damned lighter lol

Feels alot better, but it seems as if they lowered the zombie count, there is little to no zombies right now. Wonder if they are fixing them next.

i found about 4 crowbars . 2 hand pistols and rifle, backpack. firemens axe wood axe. tons of food, but i cant find a damned lighter lol

Feels alot better, but it seems as if they lowered the zombie count, there is little to no zombies right now. Wonder if they are fixing them next.
I gave someone in GAF group a lighter yesterday

FrsDvl

Craft a bowdrill! I always find tons of lighters on zombies.

kcxiv

Craft a bowdrill! I always find tons of lighters on zombies.

i didnt even think about the bow drill, i completely forgot about that. i logged out for a few, i wanna watch a movie, i cant do that and play this game, you need to be too focused on the game

FrsDvl

i didnt even think about the bow drill, i completely forgot about that. i logged out for a few, i wanna watch a movie, i cant do that and play this game, you need to be too focused on the game

Tell me about it, I tried lol! Stop paying attention for 2 minutes and you're dead.

Also, check the dam if you have trouble finding zombies.

So many hilarious encounters in this game. I was with a group of friends the other day on Contagion and we ran into a larger group that said they were writing a "review" from IGN. They were probably bs'ing us but one guy had a bike helmet on so we ended up moving on without a massacre.

I just love how sketchy it is when two groups run into each other.

FrsDvl

So many hilarious encounters in this game. I was with a group of friends the other day on Contagion and we ran into a larger group that said they were writing a "review" from IGN. They were probably bs'ing us but one guy had a bike helmet on so we ended up moving on without a massacre.

I just love how sketchy it is when two groups run into each other.

It's so scary when that happens... Like yesterday when it was like 20 against us 5. We only lost one guy, but it was scary. Lots of fun though!

It's so scary when that happens... Like yesterday when it was like 20 against us 5. We only lost one guy, but it was scary. Lots of fun though!

Haha no kidding man. Sometimes I am laughing so hard I can't even aim at all.

Partly because it's hilarious, partly because I'm scared as hell to die lol

FrsDvl

Haha no kidding man. Sometimes I am laughing so hard I can't even aim at all.

Partly because it's hilarious, partly because I'm scared as hell to die lol

I love it, even if I'm fully geared with guns and everything. If I die so be it, at least it was fun. Then when you do survive you feel like you can take on anyone.

If you die... Well it sucks for sure, but when you find the guy who killed you, and you kill him shortly after, it's amazing.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
This motherfucker right here is god damn ruthless. Dude killed three guys with guns with nothing but a fire axe. Like damn I don't want to fuck with him and I'm psycho.

Video of this encounter is pending on youtube, I'm still shaking.

Top Bottom