• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

JesseZao

If the airplane is red next to the airdrop ticket under account bound items when you press tab you can't call it in.

Get on the TS if you want to team up with GAF peeps.

1. Plane was green and tooltip said it was ready.

2. I ran with gaf last night on TS.

v1lla21

Just a heads up. Dont put "Gaf" in your names ingame. I hear there are groups who will target you alone.
This is true. And we also have lurkers who have memorized our names. When I was alone on Thursday night a random recognized me and said he was a lurker and tried killing me. I'll have to change my name now.

demolitio

This is true. And we also have lurkers who have memorized our names. When I was alone on Thursday night a random recognized me and said he was a lurker and tried killing me. I'll have to change my name now.

That's why I kept mine off and that's why if we do the identification system, it can't be "GAF" then "Believe".

The other words worked for me the other night though.

Edit: Wow, shows how tired I am. Thought I was editing instead of replying again..My bad. :D

v1lla21

That's why I kept mine off and that's why if we do the identification system, it can't be "GAF" then "Believe".

The other words worked for me the other night though.

Edit: Wow, shows how tired I am. Thought I was editing instead of replying again..My bad. :D
I'll make a new one and just tell you guys on TS later. I got a few cool names I came up with.

Compsiox

Banned
Kept giving me some google error the last time I tried. I'll try on my phone once it's charged I guess. Have had trouble using those forms all week.

Friendlier edit I see...lol

I didn't mean it in a bad way. I seriously wanted to know why it wouldn't work for you. I changed it when I realized how rude it sounded.

If y'all see xxNoblexFreezexx on Solace, kill that mofo. We were being all friendly and then he just one-shots me in the head as I was about to give him some equipment.

I broke my cardinal rule: trusting a player who has multiple X's in their name.

JambiBum

Ended up finishing in the top 3 of BR. Had a crazy standoff with a group of three when there were 5 left. I was driving around and they were in a truck with one of them in the back shooting at people. I pulled behind a gas station and ran inside. Closed the doors behind me and hid in a small room. One opened my door and I blew him away. The other two stayed outside and tried to kill me from a distance. I killed one but dropped down to 30% hp. Last guy and I were still fighting when he finally managed to kill me. Ended up getting a crate, air drop, event ticket, elite bag, and a mystery bag.

v1lla21

Do you guys think its okay to use bruceleerob's footage in a little PiP on the bottom right of my video without consent? There's no audio, it's just synced up to what happened to us.
You're not making money off of it, right? I don't think there should be any problem with it.

FrsDvl

Do you guys think its okay to use bruceleerob's footage in a little PiP on the bottom right of my video without consent? There's no audio, it's just synced up to what happened to us.

Check his site, or twitch. If he doesn't say anything about it, I'm sure it's okay.

Compsiox

Banned
Battle Royal takes forever! I was hiding between 2 offices for 10 minutes in my car because someone was in the hiding in one of them and i didnt want to die. A plane flies over and blows me up (guessing it kills campers).

demolitio

Thanks for adding me to that list. Ended up trying it out on my phone and worked alright if I logged out of Google. Been doing this since I was messing around with a War Thunder survey.

Guess it's time to hop on and get my daily dose of ingame depression.

Compsiox

Banned
Thanks for adding me to that list. Ended up trying it out on my phone and worked alright if I logged out of Google. Been doing this since I was messing around with a War Thunder survey.

Guess it's time to hop on and get my daily dose of ingame depression.

LOL im just hopping off from a long hard day of impossible Battle Royal deaths

Top Bottom