• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half-Life: Alyx Getting 'Retail' Release - 60GB and other Specs

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Figured since there's specs this might be thread worthy.

Retail box release. 60GB HD space. Other specs on box.

60GB? I expected larger tbh.

Would the game even be on disc? If not, I'm unsure why they'd do a retail release.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

This is 100 percent fake.
Some people are claiming it is but the pics look pretty convincing if they are fake.

Edit: if it's fake, it just further justifies my hatred of humanity.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Cannot remember the last PC game I bought that actually came with a physical disc. I bought a ton of them through Best Buy using GC just to get a discount on the PC game and they have all been codes.

**just looked at the shelf.....Dragon Age Inquisition has discs (checked anthem and SW :Fallen order and both are codes)

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Yeah this person is total garbage.
Yeah truly.

Somebody else posted a fake using the PCGamer site saying the game is going to be delayed until October due to Covid-19.

That wouldn't even make sense for a digital release.

In that note it would be cool if the game did get a physical edition and/or a Collector's or Limited edition.

Look. I'm pretty excited about the game. Really anticipating the official expanding of the story after all this time.

I know there's a lot of people disappoint over it being a VELR game and I'm not thrilled either about that but hey, it's not a cheap ass mobile bullshit and it's a single player game adding more lore and for that, I am thankful.

We finally made it here.

HoYBk9V.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom