• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 PC Multiplayer Support Extended, Steam Rumors Confirmed?

Lone Wolf

I'm having an issue with trying to connect to a party. When I try to connect I get the message "you cant join this party. please wait a moment and try again later". I can see the game is not locked and there are 10 other people playing. I thought maybe it was my nat type, but I looked up the necessary ports and they are open. Can someone provide some suggestions please?
I suggest not getting me all excited for nothing. Thought we had some news.

I'm having an issue with trying to connect to a party. When I try to connect I get the message "you cant join this party. please wait a moment and try again later". I can see the game is not locked and there are 10 other people playing. I thought maybe it was my nat type, but I looked up the necessary ports and they are open. Can someone provide some suggestions please?

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Cynar

What the hell junior? Got me all excited. :(

How bout a F2P Halo running on the Halo 3 engine with all the maps and weapons from previous games and Microtransactions for armor customization?

Top Bottom