• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 "Finish the Fight" artwork from Halo Zune

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/imgs_1.html

Bigger versions of these pics would be greatly appreciated

Ban if old.

halo-3-20070622024216537.jpg

Yeah, there is some nice artwork on the Zune.

The only problem is that for whatever reason the Zune doesn't resize the pics when you set them as backgrounds. So, there's only a cetain few that look good. The one I'm using as my background isn't shown on IGN, but its one of the few that centers up on the screen real well.

cluto

Not a Jellyfish said:
hmmmm confirm lazer sight for the br???? :D
Artwork. Check out this one of the magical flying unmanned Ghosts.

H3_MktgConcept41.jpg

Clearly these aren't very reminiscent of the game, as Master Chief is holding the "Halo 2 SMGs" and still has the Halo 2 Mark VI gauntlets with five rivets instead of three. None the less, a lot of them are pretty cool.

Chinner

Banned
Probably. It is a pretty good game. But look at the head, I don't know if its ment to look like Cortana or whatever but it looks like its wearing a gas mask, and Pyscho Mantis just came to mind.

loosus

Banned
I'm not a Halo fan by any means, but shit, this looks awesome. Blows me away like Rare's 3D artwork did back in the mid 1990s.

scarybore

Deepblue said:
Damnit, this isn't the artwork. This is the marketing crap. I wanted the actual concept art stuff that's on there.

The concept art is only 320x240 res last time I looked. Hopefully Bungie releases higher resolution versions later on, or perhaps this is some of the art included on the special editions of Halo 3.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Damn, that's some nice artwork. These are fun times: me and a couple of friends are all Halo virgins, and we're going to marathon through the sp of the first two next week to get hyped for Halo 3. Looking forward to it.

Deepblue

Banned
Deathcraze said:
The concept art is only 240x320 res last time I looked. Hopefully Bungie releases higher resolution versions later on, or perhaps this is some of the art included on the special editions of Halo 3.

Seriously? That sucks.

EDIT: Zomg - nm. We're in for a treat (rain!).

Just so people remember how awesome it was though:

greatartyk8.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I like this one too

halo-3-20070622024237865.jpg

And this

halo-3-20070622024237115.jpg

These can easily be used for the marketing campaign. I hope they turn some of these into posters and sell them somewhere.

Wario64 said:
I like this one too

halo-3-20070622024237865.jpg

And this

halo-3-20070622024237115.jpg

These can easily be used for the marketing campaign. I hope they turn some of these into posters and sell them somewhere.
These two look perfect for the proposed Halo movie. Especially the first one.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Incredible artwork - wow...

It's late as hell right now, so I'll have to save all these babies when I wake up...

Damn IGN watermarks though...

Awesome artwork. And awesome advertisement for the Zune. Before the Halo 3 Zune I never considered buying one. Or even an iPod. But damn I want a Halo 3 Zune. I just don't think I have the cash for one right now.

Top Bottom