• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

There's still awful lag in MCC H2A. The whole dedicated server thing is a joke as it runs on broken P2P with wifi connections not suitable for bufferbloat.

I wish I could return this game as still a day one owner.

i1AduWO.png

Welcome aboard, Me and Tapgun will send you a goodybag which contains a MS Zune, that feeling of a power trip and complimentary golden
shower

Ramirez

I culled some people who haven't played in months, got about 10 spots open I believe, request to join on there if you want in!

2 guys from GAF requested to join, but you have to leave your current SC for me to be able to accept, lol. Overheat & Sebtrt

Ramirez

"I am requesting orders to be transferred to your Spartan Company. My reflexes are sharp, my aim is true, and I am ready for service.

Something something, ready to poopsock, sir."

A man after my heart.

This game trolls me so hard. I finally think im doing well and then get slaughtered multiple games in a row. Getting frustrated enough to quit for a while and all of a sudden I have a really good game in slayer on eden. I think I need to stick to slayer and not btb. There is way too much random crap that happens on the bigger maps. Random spawns, vehicles and power weapon deaths. At least in arena I can keep track of where people are and not have my gunfights ruined by too many enemies running around.

Its way too powerful in breakout, no radar, no shields... Camo is a massive advantage.

It gives me nightmares in warzone too, I am so paranoid when I know someone with camo is sneaking around.

jfoul

I've accumulated and gone through 200,000+ req points in three days. Luckily my wife hasn't filed for divorce yet.

Akai__

Fucking bullshit. I just broke 56 kills in 1 Warzone match and we lose the game, because the enemy team steals the Warden at the end. This is beyond stupid.

Looking at the stats... I had one teammate that went 3-32 and his Service Tag is "SWAG". Of course it is... The universe must fucking hate me...

Welfare

Camo needs to show up on radar. Do the light blue or whatever color it was in H2A and you probably fixed Camo in every mode besides Breakout. To go a bit further since not all modes have (or should have) radar, make camo either run out a bit faster and/or tone down how well the camo is. Maybe add a slight shimmer effect to it.

Speed Boost is the best power up for Breakout, and maybe Damage Boost, but that might be too powerful. Maybe you can have both, but only have DB if SB is on the map as well.

Ramirez

Camo needs to show up on radar. Do the light blue or whatever color it was in H2A and you probably fixed Camo in every mode besides Breakout. To go a bit further since not all modes have (or should have) radar, make camo either run out a bit faster and/or tone down how well the camo is. Maybe add a slight shimmer effect to it.

Speed Boost is the best power up for Breakout, and maybe Damage Boost, but that might be too powerful. Maybe you can have both, but only have DB if SB is on the map as well.

If you make camo show up on radar, it would basically be worthless?

Welfare

If you make camo show up on radar, it would basically be worthless?

Depends. It worked well enough in Halo 3 and with my time in H2A, either no one understood what the camo indicator was or they never look at the radar.

This also would have to go into certain modes not needing radar. Ranked Arena game types should not have it. Camo in Halo 5 is probably the strongest it has ever been.

Glass

It would be cool if there was a way to see the SC members in-game.

Yeah I hope they're working on some big SC intergration. The initial interest and rush to join/start SP's showed how much people want something like this, but it's so disconnected having no mention whatsover of SC's in game besides a tiny bit of grey text next to your name.

Scope pls
giphy.gif

It would be cool if there was a way to see the SC members in-game.
It would be cool if it actually showed what people were doing in SC stat-wise. It's kind of a dud when you go look at your spartan company and have no idea how you're contributing and what people are active. Aside from the collective stats, it's as vague as possible outside of highlighting a few of the top players in the company.

BraXzy

Yeah I hope they're working on some big SC intergration. The initial interest and rush to join/start SP's showed how much people want something like this, but it's so disconnected having no mention whatsover of SC's in game besides a tiny bit of grey text next to your name.

Scope pls

giphy.gif

That's the sentinel one right? It's one of them, the daft over the top glare to "balance" it just makes it worthless for me. I always use longshot with.. I've forgotten the name of it but the one that makes it promethean. Nothing beats that death effect, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom