• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Akai__

This probably means achievements for Warzone Firefight aswell. Can't imagine they will only have 125 Gamerscore total in the next update.

Nice to see that 343i is even working on things like Campaign Scoring. Let's hope they use all of these things to ship the future Halo games witt these features.

I wonder what this is?

"Oh! And before we go, there's one more little thing, and it might be a bit hard to find, so we're glad we got a chance to tell you all. We added <REDACTED: ONI CLASSIFIED INFORMATION> which we're all pretty happy about. Let us know what you think of it!"

Anybody got any ideas?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I wonder what this is?

"Oh! And before we go, there's one more little thing, and it might be a bit hard to find, so we're glad we got a chance to tell you all. We added <REDACTED: ONI CLASSIFIED INFORMATION> which we're all pretty happy about. Let us know what you think of it!"

Anybody got any ideas?

I do.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Curious about this quote:

I’ve also spent some time this past week with devs that you have yet to hear from in a weekly update, and we spoke about a specific something they’ve been working on.

june_teaser_02-6dff9df09ad14d3c93ea911cb2dc7eaf.jpg

That huge pig in the background with glasses. Is this a hint at Object scaling?

When he says "...tell us what you think!" makes me think its a feature request and not an extenstion of story/mp/coop.

Edit

^ hes holding a fucking golf clubm wtf!??

Forge mode the goat of all halos time#?

Edit2:

Yall ready for that halo 5: reclaimer trailer at e3 tho? Rouge mc back at it again!

With scorpio next fall, its going to happen. Dx12 build of the halo 5 engine is already done..they just need to polish and improve stuff to take advantage of the extra flopppy drives. :p

Whos with me on this hype thrusterrrr!!!??

Hmm, little bit more likely we will get h5 info at e3.

You mean beyond Firefight? I'm guessing we'll get the trailer for the update showing all the goodies. Anything more than that would be the cherry on top. I just dunno what they could do that's more than a standard update and less than an expansion.

C'mon no one wanna play arena or slayer?

Bruh I've been playing all night haha. Taking a break now.

nillapuddin

The original ODST just had H3 multiplayer + firefight...
I'd imagine An H5 ODST would just have H5 multiplayer

yup

im tellin you guys, Halo 5 MP needs to be converted into Halo MP and we just run with this til the wheels fall off. No matter what games come out, anniversary, side stories, remasters, even another mainline entry

jfoul

Campaign score attack and new cheevos coming. Awww yiss

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/all-units

343i has been amazing with reacting to feedback, and support for Halo 5. This is one of the last things I wanted, along with campaign co-op matchmaking. This game will be loaded with content when Firefight launches this month.

It's sad to see so many people bitch about Halo 5 not getting a full release on PC. It would be cool to see Firefight added to the PC version of forge though. It's the only multiplayer mode I can see working right now with cross play.

yup

im tellin you guys, Halo 5 MP needs to be converted into Halo MP and we just run with this til the wheels fall off. No matter what games come out, anniversary, side stories, remasters, even another mainline entry

Add a Scorpio version with higher fidelity and a real Mark V helmet and you have a deal!

One can dream. I'd love to see that return on dedis.

He was being sarcastic because Spartan Ops was almost universally panned 'round these parts for quite a few very justified reasons. Season 1 part 2 was a significant improvement obviously, but Kaos was just making a reference to Señor Ellis' role in making the SpOps encounters.

Glass

I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but I hope one of the things they were hinting at is campaign theater. But yeah, amazing support regardless.

I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but I hope one of the things they were hinting at is campaign theater. But yeah, amazing support regardless.

There it is. I think this is definitely what one of the hints was referring to.

As for the bigger secret for e3...

Played my first game in a while.

I suck at Halo now.

Genuinely lost my team the game because my scrub ass went 14-16, and I committed suicide twice jumping and forgetting which button Thrusts forward . Even worse I lost the clutch double kill at 48-48 because I fucked up fast reloading my carbine, meaning I pulled the weapon back out with 1 bullet, fired once at a guy who was half shields, had to reload, and died. :(

I can't handle losing at this game very well haha... Really frustrates me not performing.

link1201

There it is. I think this is definitely what one of the hints was referring to.

As for the bigger secret for e3...
I would like to think/hope they're both bigger announcements although campaign theatre would be nice.

I'm really excited for new Halo news Monday.

Went ahead and finished my FFA placements for the month, champions in every single game. Got placed Onyx 1616, first placement that seemed appropriate in months. This game was really close until the last couple minutes:

#WashedUpPros
#brbDroppingOutGoingPro

Top Bottom