• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Here's some CHAMPION gameplay for you. You're the main reason I uploaded this, despite it probably not being that interesting to watch lol. Pliss excuse the random Madden commentary and my H Y P E screams after that 1v3 ;b

Tank World is awesome and provides something completely different than the ordinary gametypes you find in matchmaking, which is what I want from an Action Sack playlist.

Toggled crouch in a corner gameplay. However, it was good plays by you two, I still don't like it though!

It's all about
BTB pistol starts.
6v8 BTB that was too close. Good thing that Miami guy on my team was decent. To be fair, they had someone go 1-18, so that’s pretty much why they lost.

Screenshot-Original.png

Servers are shitting the bed for me. Half the time I get a unable to connect to server and when I do connect REQs don't work. 343 please I just want to miss my Banshee kills commendation.

Servers down? I can't seem to start/join any...

.... this happens way too much for the main xbox franchise....

Edit

I can find Spartans it just won't load the server and I get the unable to join or unable to connect to server..

I don't think there are too many Australians playing, I choose the 'expanded' setting to search for games and just play on the overseas servers.
Very playable (100/40 NBN) but I'm obviously at a disadvantage.

Firefight is pretty good, try it before returning.

LTTP: what time and rank are you playing?

I find Mon-Fri at night ok with focused for FF, WZ or slayer. The first match seems to take a bit and then after that it's better. I also just stay in the lobby and it seems to help start up the next match.

As for Arena, the moment you hit Diamond 1/2 you're fucked and won't match. I've basically stopped playing Arena since assault went away, due to the low Aussie population at a decent rank. If you find a match it's skewed AF and usually a team Onyx stomp vs randoms.

BizzyBum

So after binging on No Man's Sky for two weeks I hopped on Halo 5 again.

Got my loot crate so popped on that awesome emblem. Action Sack seems pretty fun. At least it's something different. I really hope 343 just keeps it and rotates new games. Mantis Breakout also counts for the commendations which is pretty cool. Might actually make a dent in Unstoppable.

I will build a great tank - and nobody builds tanks better than me, believe me - and I'll build it very inexpensively. I will build a great, great tank on our southern border, and I will make ATOMICJORGE pay for that tank. Mark my words.

Hahaha wait

*Laughs in Spanish*

Jajajajaja

Good joke sir good joke

I bought a silver REQ pack and it gave me two 1500 REQ points instead of permanent unlocks - does this mean I've maxed out silver unlocks and should be buying gold from now on?

(when I say bought I mean with REQ points - I'll never spend real money on a REQ pack but I do enjoy the progression)

Tank world could be fun if I didn't keep getting attacked and weakened by team mates.

Welfare

I bought a silver REQ pack and it gave me two 1500 REQ points instead of permanent unlocks - does this mean I've maxed out silver unlocks and should be buying gold from now on?

(when I say bought I mean with REQ points - I'll never spend real money on a REQ pack but I do enjoy the progression)

Tank world could be fun if I didn't keep getting attacked and weakened by team mates.
You are done with silvers now.

Are the servers acting up for anyone? Just got booted from an FFA a few minutes ago and I can't find a match at all. It just boots me to the main menu after a few minutes

FyreWulff

Reach-

Amazing marketing
Amazing graphics for the time
Amazing score
Amazing campaign even though we knew the ending before hand
Clunky movement but it was new and couldn't really complain

Then I started to play mp...
It was okay at first
Then the rocket jet packs and armour lock took over... this was the least amount of mp I've ever played within halo.

Depends on which era you played. Armor lock was being removed from the game and not included in any new playlists before the handoff.

6 straight searches I get Tyrant assault, Overgrowth strongholds, and Riptide slayer. Dodge each time and finally got Plaza strongholds. Fall preview needs to end.

Top Bottom