• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

daedalius

scored major daddy points for my little guys 4 year old birthday (from a few days ago). he LOVES it. doesnt hurt that batman and spiderman are also approximately chief size and can fit in too.

Hey I totally got the same thing for my son! He's 3

I'm sure he will love it.

Merry Christmas HaloGAF!

Merry Christmas HaloGAF! all I want to say is that I'm very happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful community thank you accepting me on this glorious family, you guys rock ¡VIVA HALOGAF!

QUESTION:

Are any of the Voice Req Packs worth it? Did any one of you buy them and are now exclusively using one of the voices?

There is only one voice pack. You get all three no matter what.

As for your other question, Exuberant is my favorite by far, followed by the grunt (he's hilarious, but it feels out of place often), and Buck last (just to "standard").

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

As for your other question, Exuberant is my favorite by far, followed by the grunt (he's hilarious, but it feels out of place often), and Buck last (just to "standard").

Id put them in the exact reverse order. I like them

Yeah, i should have re-worded my question a bit better. i knew it was 3 in one pack just curious if they were good as i expect. :p

okay, that does it then. i had a $10 gift card to amazon so i bought a xbox store digital card. new VO here i come :)

heytred

Neo Member

She really is great - I just started using her voice for the first time today and I audibly chuckled when she said, "Scope Exlcusion!" after a no-scope. Very pleased. :D

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Is "halo is dead" the reason im seeing burnt peeli g skin vadar in my ads for this page? Ugh

Karl2177

Is anyone else getting crazy amounts of server issues lately?

I'm talking like minute plus times to delete a req, it'll get you to a matched game but kick you before you load into the map, AI teleports but players don't.

heytred

Neo Member

I experienced a few games today where I wouldn't load into Warzone games. Myself or one of the folks I was searching with would get stuck on black screen, but other than that I've had no issues.

Detective

I'm talking like minute plus times to delete a req, it'll get you to a matched game but kick you before you load into the map, AI teleports but players don't.

I had lag, High latency, stuck on loading screen.
Game feels heavy overall.

Got an Elite controller. This is going to take some getting used to. Anyone got any advice?

yeah try to start with 2 paddles, then just play and play until your muscle memory adapts... add more paddles later if you need them.

it's seriously confusing at first, but eventually you will get used to it... then you'll not want to go back.

I use 4 paddles these days, couldn't even tell you how they are mapped off the top of my head... I just know what to press somehow :D

EBLspartan

Neo Member
I had lag, High latency, stuck on loading screen.
Game feels heavy overall.

I had very high search times especially in ranked playlists, forced to switch to expanded with high latency, delay in every single move, game crash to dashboard once found a WZ game and so on.

At prime time I tried searching for players in FFA on balanced multiple times but always timing out; only with expanded matches are found but compete is impossible due to latency and player's skill level (all onyx, because I had that rank the past season).
Play equally is basically utopic if you are outside US having an average to high rank.

Cranster

Banned
I hope everyone in HaloGaf had a great Christmas. I ended up joining a few friends online in MCC today after my family dinner was over with. I'm not sure if it was just luck but it seemed like we were getting matched against a bunch of new players because we were constantly mopping the floor with the enemy team in every match.

I'm thinking both MCC and Halo 5 might have picked up some new players this christmas, but time will tell.

IHaveIce

Banned
I'm playing Halo 5 almost daily now again.

Though on PC, I vastly prefer the PC version over the console, it just plays better IMO

Ade

I want to play H2 PC on my surface when travelling, I appear incapable of getting amazon to ship a copy to the UK.

Amazon UK has only used copies, Id imagine the key wont work,

Anyone know of anywhere that sells sealed copies to the UK?

Novocaine

I really love the title music. Sometimes I just let it sit there while I do other stuff. The only other time I've done that with game music is Majula in DS2.

Top Bottom