• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite possible BR mode leak on Xbox Japan store page

You think they built a BR mode in the week since they said no BR?
No. Recent history suggest that when given the option, Xbox representatives would simply lie. So we are saying we just don't believe him.
Remember the claim that Xbox infinite was suppose to be built from the ground up for Series X? All lies.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
No. Recent history suggest that when given the option, Xbox representatives would simply lie. So we are saying we just don't believe him.
Remember the claim that Xbox infinite was suppose to be built from the ground up for Series X? All lies.
So 343i keeps denying it is BR and we keep pretending it is ?

Esca

Only thing that has me interested in a halo br is the time to kill its long. I don't have the reaction speed I use to lol

Bernkastel

I am not making any claims. Xbox pr being outright deceptive is irrefutable. Nothing they say can be taken at face value. Their own actions in the last few weeks is the proof.
Is that your card to make any claims and denying anything you find convenient ?

Is that your card to make any claims and denying anything you find convenient ?
Are you denying that Xbox lied in their statements in the recent past?
Go on. Tell me Xbox Division had been truthful. Tell me I am wrong and that you believe everything Xbox said and that Xbox did not lie to you about nearly everything in the last month.

I DARE you.

Bernkastel

Are you denying that Xbox lied in their statements in the recent past?
Go on. Tell me Xbox Division had been truthful. Tell me I am wrong and that you believe everything Xbox said and that Xbox did not lie to you about nearly everything in the last month.

I DARE you.
You are Wrong

You are Wrong
Ah, good.
Then need I remind you that Xbox said that Halo Infinite was built from the ground up for Series X?

Or that Xbox is being consumer friendly by making sure all their Series X games would be playable on Xbox One for two years, so that their players don't have to upgrade? Turns out all the Series X games are 2 years out from launch, so there is no reason to upgrade because there wouldn't be ANY first party Series X games for two years.

Or that time when Xbox Series X would not be held Back by Xbox One? Technically true only because the cross-gen games don't exist other than through BC. And that Halo Infinite definitely got held back.

All lies, lies, lies. And you using a big red font isn't going to change the lies that are already told, or change the lies that are yet to be told by Xbox in the near future. Enjoy the lies, because that is all you are getting from Microsoft.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ah, good.
Then need I remind you that Xbox said that Halo Infinite was built from the ground up for Series X?

Or that Xbox is being consumer friendly by making sure all their Series X games would be playable on Xbox One for two years, so that their players don't have to upgrade? Turns out all the Series X games are 2 years out from launch, so there is no reason to upgrade because there wouldn't be ANY first party Series X games for two years.

Or that time when Xbox Series X would not be held Back by Xbox One? Technically true only because the cross-gen games don't exist other than through BC. And that Halo Infinite definitely got held back.

All lies, lies, lies. And you using a big red font isn't going to change the lies that are already told, or change the lies that are yet to be told by Xbox in the near future. Enjoy the lies, because that is all you are getting from Microsoft.
Blah Blah Blah. Thats a lot of put into convincing a digital avatar.

Bernkastel

Ah, I see. I was wondering if you simply didn't know, or you don't care about being lied to. It seems you are the latter. Well, enjoy the deception. The rest of us will stand far away to watch the fireworks.
You dont seem to enjoy standing far away.

Top Bottom