• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were saying it was unrealistic when people were requesting ODST, as someone you threw it out there I didn't even actually expect it. Kudos to 343 for making this happen.

Firefight in 60fps with friends.

Yes please. Very much thank-you.

They did say campaign, so that might not happen.

People were saying it was unrealistic when people were requesting ODST, as someone you threw it out there I didn't even actually expect it. Kudos to 343 for making this happen.

They did say campaign, so that might not happen.

Damn... That's my favorite part. Oh well, im still grateful.

I've been having a bunch of good games recently. The AR is definitely powerful (so is the SMG), but I like that. It's finally a useful weapon. I still think a BR can beat it in most cases, and I think an AR should have an advantage up close.

Overall I'm having a great time with the beta

Booshka

Halo 3 ODST for free? Scoops losing his mind right now.

tumblr_mfmtnz5kAj1rvo0tro1_500.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Worth mentioning firefight isn't included in that.

Wonder when Reach will be announced. No way in hell it doesn't happen now, haha.

Strider

ODST and maps? Sweeeeeet!

--

Watching Neighbor's stream and I feel for the people they get matched up against lol absolute annihilation every game.

I bet you Reach will come in the future too. My advice for 343 on these games? Obviously for people who get the Collection after today, ODST will be paid dlc. It would be wise however, to make the vs multiplayer for Reach free, so the player base is not split and Reach can enjoy a healthy population as well. What should be paid is firefight mode for ODST and Reach, and the campaigns as well.

I bet you Reach will come in the future too. My advice for 343 on these games? Obviously for people who get the Collection after today, ODST will be paid dlc. It would be wise however, to make the vs multiplayer for Reach free, so the player base is not split and Reach can enjoy a healthy population as well. What should be paid is firefight mode for ODST and Reach, and the campaigns as well.

I would easily pay for updated Reach. But yeah obviously a freebie would be nice for population purposes.

I don't want to complain about getting stuff for free(because I love ODST), but is there a reason for not including FF?
How poor it functions online maybe? Could just present more issues and further piss people off.

Also if imagine since ODST is technically just more Halo 3 it will be easier to port.

Whereas FF would be a lot of extra work, being it would be the only version of the mode in MCC

AlStrong

I wish they'd go back to using Denmark.

Also FTFY, unless you're actually referring to the size of the glyphs in which case it is a font issue.

Well, both maybe. Right now the text is rather skinny, being made for native 720p overlay, but WIP, res is not set in stone, mixed-resolution upscaler comes later (HUD vs game) etc etc. Making it larger and bolder might fix my complaint, but I dunno.

Personally, I prefer sans-serif bold text (we aren't reading a novel in-game) - Helvetica, Calibri. *shrug*

Right now the text is tiny, native 720p, and probably not that lovely upscaled.

Fuchsdh

So is it just me, or does the killcam for a hail-mary grenade follow the grenade's point of view, and not the killing player? Got smoked by a wild ricochet frag on Truth and the kill cam was of the grenade smacking into my face.

Also: Relic in H2A is awesome, and really nice to have ODST too. Far more than I expected as compensation. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom