• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Why were you not on my friendaslist?

I removed a few of you guys a while back because I was adding almost all Gears players (ran out of room). Most of them don't even play Gears anymore, so I'm currently re-adding those I removed, the ones I can remember anyway.

Gonna have a nice mix of Gears/Halo players on my FL.

MS needs to up the limit.

You're dead to me.

Am not!

Overdoziz

Banned
I removed a few of you guys a while back because I was adding almost all Gears players (ran out of room). Most of them don't even play Gears anymore, so I'm currently re-adding those I removed, the ones I can remember anyway.

Gonna have a nice mix of Gears/Halo players on my FL.

MS needs to up the limit.
You're dead to me.

Why haven't we talked about what Kevin Franklin (lead multiplayer designer at 343) will bring to Halo 4? His past work includes lead game designer on SOCOM: Confrontation and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3.

FyreWulff

If you guys are serious about that Sanctuary remake, I'd highly suggest making it support every mode that Asylum does and providing a test film for each mode.

That and we dont even know if Halo 4 is a real thing.

Very true.

Didn't know that guy was the multiplayer lead. SOCOM is a radically different game than Halo, not sure what we really can take away from those games for this so-called Halo 4 game that may or may not exist.

Why haven't we talked about what Kevin Franklin (lead multiplayer designer at 343) will bring to Halo 4? His past work includes lead game designer on SOCOM: Confrontation and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3.
Because we could apply that to just about employee of 343, all the way up to Holmes.
Director of 2008's Turok.

So it's hard to talk about much of Halo 4 without it being pure guesswork.

FyreWulff

You would need to at least add Invasion support for the Invasion Skirmish gametypes.

Otherwise start making test films.

Since when does Asylum come up in Invasion Skirmish?

I'm not sure if it does, but if you already have Bro Slayer support it's pretty much a label change away. I wouldn't use Waypoint as a reference as playlists are still missing maps that are obviously in them.

Overdoziz

Banned
You would need to at least add Invasion support for the Invasion Skirmish gametypes.

I'm not sure if it does, but if you already have Bro Slayer support it's pretty much a label change away. I wouldn't use Waypoint as a reference as playlists are still missing maps that are obviously in them.
I've never set anything up for Invasion (slayer) ever so I wouldn't know how to. lol

According to the changelist, Asylum does not support Invasion Skirmish.

Added support for Invasion Skirmish to Countdown, Boardwalk, Powerhouse, Atom, Anchor 9 and Unanchored

Waypoint link that I'm sure won't work, cause you know, it's Waypoint.

Nor does it support Bro Slayer (which isn't in matchmaking anymore is it?):
Added support for Bro Slayer to Anchor 9, Unanchored, Sword Base, Boardwalk, Powerhouse, Countdown, Breakpoint, Tempest, Paradiso, Hemorrhage, Boneyard and Spire.

Over, I'd be willing to help with test films.

Whatever gives an albeit still slim chance of this replacing Asylum is worth it. That thing has stood in the way of a decent Sanctuary remake for far too long.

Getting online now.

Getting off.

Lol sorry, peps coming over right now.

Welp... We'll always have the Halo 2 memories.

haha

But seriously...:(

Date complete. Second date acquired.

cool_story_bro.gif

:p

Homeboyd

Had to bail, irl called. May be back on in a bit, though I'd like to jump in some MM if possible.

I was not feeling the competitive stuff tonight.... although the races, mini-games were a blast as always.

Homeboyd

Have some Blue Moon Spring Blonde right next to me. Pretty good, the girlfriend likes it more than me. I'd rather just drink a vodka coke.
Glad to see others like it too. The second I posted Blue Moon everyone started talking about vomiting...

feltbadman.jpg

Kidding, I DRINK WHAT THE FUCK I WANT. Having a glass of water at the moment.

big-whoop.jpg

I choke so much when i have the sniper, its something iv never used to do i went on a sniper training binge and played only Team Snipes for like a month before and i was lethal with it but i stopped playing and now im sucky again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom