• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

Come Monday morning..

f5.gif

-----

MLG special announcement is coming on now for Halo Reach!

Booshka

can't wait for walshy commentary. Watched him call out every spawn as it happened in Halo 3 Midship ball was mindblowing

I was about the post the same thing, guy knows Halo unbelievably well, and he's well spoken and has a good voice. Should work out very well.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Any other announcements on that stream other than Walshy? I got on SC2 for a minute and missed the rest. But yea, commentary is probably going to the best it's been since Puckett was in there.

Seems like Assassins Creed stuff leaked. So there still potential for a Halo leak.

Its going to be so hard keeping up with the AC3 stuff AND the Halo 4 stuff, im hyped for both lol.

Karl2177

ELLIS,
HOW HAD YOU NEVER WATCHED THE BADASS HONEY BADGER VIDEO?

EDIT: levels sound pretty. Frank, you have a way of saying something simple and making hype levels rise tenfold.

soooo, what is it? models ripped from halo games then posed in a pc program? it sure as shit aint halo 4

Kinda, Its the Halo 2 model of Chief and the BR but i dont know if they are ripped or recreated (very well) but its been done in some animation program rather than photoshop

End of podcast..
David: "Frank is starting to smell."
Josh: "More than usual.."
David: "Josh and Kiki I think we'll have you back in March. I think that might make a lot of sense."
Josh: "I think in march we should have interesting stuff to share."

They also mentioned how they are quickly approaching a huge multiplayer milestone..
And that they already are doing take home play tests...
Beta coming in the next few months?

They mentioned multiplayer was extremely polished and that they have a campaign mission at almost shipping quality.
I wonder if that mission is being used for media events in the future..

And waypoint kids were saying this podcast was a waste of time.. Psssh.

Booshka

By that logic he should've retired after Halo 2.

Well he had his clothing business during H2 also, it's just that as the Halo games got worse, his natural talent toward the game didn't work as well. When you are playing bad Halo, you have to dedicate stupid amounts of time to be really good at it. When it's good Halo, you can play a couple hours a day and still dominate. He was a monster in Shadowrun and barely played it.

End of podcast..
David: "Frank is starting to smell."
Josh: "More than usual.."
David: "Josh and Kiki I think we'll have you back in March. I think that might make a lot of sense."
Josh: "I think in march we should have interesting stuff to share."

They also mentioned how they are quickly approaching a huge multiplayer milestone..
And that they already are doing take home play tests...
Beta coming in the next few months?

And waypoint kids were saying this podcast was a waste of time.. Psssh.

Hype Train now boarding at platf...i dong give a fuck get aboard this bitch is rollin'

CHOO CHOO

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hype Train now boarding at platf...i dong give a fuck get aboard this bitch is rollin'

CHOO CHOO

Hahaha that's pretty much where i've been for a few weeks. It's still insane that even though absolutely nothing has been said about this game, my hype refuses to die down even a little bit. Kudos, you guys have quite the way with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom