• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

A bit late, but I would like to voice my thanks to Domino and Hyper for helping me gain some 5+ pounds these past 2 days with all the endless chocolate. Really guys, thanks a lot.

Also, the title is dedicated to Duncan for teaching me how it's used. <3
who are you?

blamite

Oh my god Heavies on Cragmire is the worst most painfully unfun experience I've ever had in Reach. The only bright side to come out of this awful, awful experience is that the game mercifully gave me my 27,00 credit super jackpot for it, as if attempting to compensate me for the traumatic experience I had just been through. Unfortunately, it was not enough.

Nothing could ever be enough.

Oh my god Heavies on Cragmire is the worst most painfully unfun experience I've ever had in Reach. The only bright side to come out of this awful, awful experience is that the game mercifully gave me my 27,00 credit super jackpot for it, as if attempting to compensate me for the traumatic experience I had just been through. Unfortunately, it was not enough.

Nothing could ever be enough.

Lol that map is in MM! Yea thats actually happening daily to lots of people.

Love MM decisions so far in Reach. Heres to hoping its just as good in H4!

DeadNames

Banned
BTB Slayer on Boardwalk.

Top it off with a group of jetpackers and ACers...

Why. Why are jetpack and AC coming back? Why not powerups?

CyReN

Halo 4 embargo is Nov. 1 @12AM, thanks halogaf twitter.

VfqS0.png

ps: expect thc content that day;)

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Yeah man, I really hope jetpacks have been toned down enough.
It's just such a bummer having to look up at a 75 degree angle trying to shoot one guy while the others on the ground are hammering away at me too :\

DeadNames

Banned
yeah... nothing there.

Isn't this a good thing?

How do games get leaked anyways? Break into game stores? Hijack trucks?

EDIT: Fuckkkk.... Just found the first mission... ACTUAL SPOILERS ABOUT THE GAME BELOW, DO NOT CLICK IF GOING SPOILER FREE.

Now I know that the game starts with a 4 then has a Microsoft studios.... That's enough. Resist the temptation

You can find it if you chose to look. In the meantime if you find links lets send them to David. I don't want to see anyone get banned here.

TCKaos

You can find it if you chose to look. In the meantime if you find links lets send them to David. I don't want to see anyone get banned here.

This.

Please report anything you find and throw it David's way.

On that note, I'll see you guys on the 6th. I'm getting right the fuck on out of here.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Infinity Slayer - Population: 40,000+
Slayer Pro - Population: 1,500
I think merely having the word 'Pro' in it will make a lot of people want to play it. When Reach first launched, Slayer Pro, SWAT, and Snipers were all mixed into the Team Slayer playlist for weeks, and kids would vote for those gametypes just because they seemed more leet or something. I think MLG held a negative stigma that Slayer Pro doesn't. We'll see if that continues to be the case with Halo 4.

Sounds way more fun to me than Infinity. No jetpacks rendering sightlines, paths and map design irrelevant, no people seeing through walls, no people crouching around because of radar, being able to predict opponent's moves (the base of any good game) because he spawned with practically the same tools and capabilities as you, no camo shenanigans..... and so much more stuff. I think it moved while I typed this, so happy about this playlist!! Now if only it didn't have Sprint.
: sigh :

So happy. I'm officially joining Team SLRP.

j3RHM.gif

daedalius

I think merely having the word 'Pro' in it will make a lot of people want to play it. When Reach first launched, Slayer Pro, SWAT, and Snipers were all mixed into the Team Slayer playlist for weeks, and kids would vote for those gametypes just because they seemed more leet or something. I think MLG held a negative stigma that Slayer Pro doesn't. We'll see if that continues to be the case with Halo 4.

Now why would you ever think that? Their community is so accepting of newcomers and they are just always so polite.

Ken

Huh, the amazing thing I learned from these Youtube leaks is that people still have 360s hooked up to really gross CRTs.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
As an added precaution, Chrome users can download this extension to block Youtube comments, suggested videos, video descriptions, and more.

Top Bottom