• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

I hear 1pm is good time of day in the Pacific time zone.

if43hD3Hn1kSc.gif

FyreWulff

One thing I notice working on this Relay premake while rigging up the gametypes.. it's noticably stretched out versus what someone would make using the same idea in Reach.

I do like their clever use of firing line blockers. It seems very open across the map when you look at it from above, but once you're on the ground you can see where things line up with each other to control the firing lines.

Just finished The Thursday War.

Is it wrong that I kinda want Jul to succeed? As far as I'm concerned, ONI is the villain now.

There were Elites that wanted to kill off humanity, it is just that ONI has the resources to actually fuck up the Elites. If Jul succeeds then tons of innocent humans die. It would be better if Jul and ONI both fail.

IHaveIce

Banned
To everyone watching the EGL stream, disable the chat, there will be people who want to be assholes and spoiler someone.

just a heads up

edit: beaten, Steely is a smart man

Amazing Mic

Neo Member
Because of our more focused playlist offerings (which we're planning to update more frequently than previous games) our player pool will be much larger per playlist which should provide more consistent matching by skill AND connection speed.

Is it safe to assume there will be some degree of transparency as to what playlists could be added/are on the chopping block?

Top Bottom