• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

bGanci

Banned
Tried it with MLG already, they didn't like what I made for some reason.

zTkPe.jpg
I don't see how that didn't work?

789shadow

Banned
*tries to watch*

Please install Silverlight.

*did that days ago*

Hey Ellis, Waypoint still blows.

EDIT: I can't watch the BTS because it wants me to install Silverlight, and when I try to, SURPRISE, YOU'VE ALREADY INSTALLED SILVERLIGHT ARGO FUCK YOURSELF.

Am I seriously the only person on the planet who's never had any trouble with Silverlight (including Netflix, Waypoint, xbox.com,etc) ever? Seriously, it's so much better than the POS that is Flash. Still HTML5 would be the best solution.

Watching the video. The armor fitting was cool. They tried to make not dropping the flag sound like an improvement and then they said they were bringing back old favorite game types and assault wasn't mentioned. Forge looks better in this video than in the reveal the other day.

Will be a pretty short video. (There is probably isn't one)

Already confirmed that there is not one. I was joking.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Hmm.

Installed Silverlight, went to waypoint page, says silverlight has update. Installed Silverlight again per update message, go to waypoint, says silverlight has an update...

On Mac.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Silverlight should be renamed to something less cool. When I hear Silverlight I get the impression I'm in for a really awesome experience.

It should be called Microsoft QwikVidz or something.

So that symbol at the very end. I wonder if there are any more floating around and if the CEA terminal tool on Waypoint will show something special?

CyReN

BTS is good, did bother me in parts with talking about accomplishing things in game then show a exp bar. That's me though as a competitive player.

Game cutscenes look unreal, can't believe a 7 year old system can do that.

Am I seriously the only person on the planet who's never had any trouble with Silverlight (including Netflix, Waypoint, xbox.com,etc) ever? Seriously, it's so much better than the POS that is Flash. Still HTML5 would be the best solution.

Yeah I've never had an issue with it.

NYCC was amazing yesterday. Got to play Infinity Slayer on Ragnarok twice. First game I didn't do that well because I felt so overwhelmed, but the second game me and my cousin formed a team of six while waiting on the line and beat the other team 600-320. The game is incredible. And watching that Multiplayer Vidoc at the panel was so intense. Being surrounded by tons of Halo fans watching a brand new video was just some kind of nerd rush that I've never felt before. This was my first time going to any convention ever. It was such an amazing experience and I highly recommend everyone go to a Con at least once, I'll definitely be doing it again.

Oh, and I got Frank's signature twice, complete with his signature Mister Chief. All of the 343 employees that I spoke to were extremely nice and fun to be around. Also got to meet Bravo and he was also a very nice guy, really down to earth. Overall, the whole atmosphere of Comic Con was incredible. And I may have a Halo 4 avatar code to give away here, gotta look through my stuff.

Top Bottom