• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Well after about a 30 seconds of internet detective work (TM) I'm about 95% sure who nowise's buddy is lol.

5rf0u.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Hey GAF, help needed.

Should I change my Gamertag to my GAF account?

that would be :
Dedoubleyou -> IHaveIce

Or keep everything unchangend?

broony

I've thought about this all night. But. I think I'm ready to try to swap my shopto assassins emblem for some Doritos double Xp. I know there will be a rush on so out of all the pms ill recieve I have already decided pm number 117 is that lucky bastard.

JHall

Hey GAF, help needed.

Should I change my Gamertag to my GAF account?

that would be :
Dedoubleyou -> IHaveIce

Or keep everything unchangend?

Mine is different from my gamertag.

Why? The guy who has the original "JHall" has been offline since Madden 06, like an ass.

kylej

Banned
Hey man I got showered with swag and treated like a king while I played Halo 4 for the first time ever in a friendly LAN at a crowded event and I'm telling you, Infinity Slayer is the tops.

Those tequila shots had the best marketing ROI I've ever seen.

MrDaravon

He also bragged on Twitter last month about getting his Xlink working, not hard to connect that to Kai. It's ridiculously easy to find who this guy is, and he's changed his avatar on XBL but his avatar everywhere else is easily identified as the blurred out one in nowise's picture.

So nowise isn't a pirate, he's just a naaaaaaaarc

kylej

Banned
I'm eating macaroni and cheese and spamming dogfaces in the online chat of an autistic kid who plays Super Mario 64 for 12 hours a day.

This is what being an adult is all about.

Tawpgun

I'm eating macaroni and cheese and spamming dogfaces in the online chat of an autistic kid who plays Super Mario 64 for 12 hours a day.

This is what being an adult is all about.

This is a halo thread please stay on topic.

Watch some Halo streams please.

MrDaravon

Maybe Boberson1234 is his nemesis and he wants him banned. It all makes sense now.
I checked the tag on xbox.com and it doesn't show any recent activity, gamerscore or other information. But then I looked him up on Bungie.net and it does show up that he's played a shitload of Halo. Does that mean things?

That's not the gamertag. I'm PM'ing it to Frankie, I only don't want to post the GT here because I can't be 100% sure and I don't want some innocent guy getting messages or something like that.

Top Bottom