• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
IOR8n.jpg

Hmmm?!

Tunavi

Banned
Show us the receipt, Monumental.

If not, I'll get the popcorn ready.
tumblr_m5zhp6a9ix1qasthro1_500.gif

Also on a related note, the first half of the gif looks like 60 FPS and then drops to like 5, lol.

Just read wwm0nkey and Monumental's posts about how effortless aiming in Halo 4 is. Is it safe to say that H4's aiming is vastly improved over Reach and H3? I always felt like I was fighting the aim acceleration in those games. Recommended sensitivity?

...what if people buy stuff but don't ask for a receipt?

mindblown.gif

Do you want them to go in and record their fucking purchase to get some poor mom and pop sued?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to see Monumental banned, I just thought his vagueness was humorous.

I am so jealous of everyone that has it early, THEY SHOULD ALL BE BANNED BECAUSE OF MY MISFORTUNE!!!! Yeah, no. If he is a pirate, then he deserves to be cleansed.
then start your witch-hunt on everyone hinting that they've played it early. more than just monumental in this thread.

Akai__

Jumping in too say Asscreed starts off so slow but right now im in the wilderness with Connor and its fucking awesome.

AC3 Spoilers for Sequence 3 below:

Did you had the same WTF moment like me, when Charles got the ring at the end of Sequence 3? o_O

---

Spoiler-tags just in case (not really a story spoiler).

It's a little bit disapointing, that AC3 relies on the theory, that the world will end on the 21.12.2012. It really annoys me, that people rely on this and make hundreds of movies and games based on it.
But, I haven't finished the game yet, maybe it will make more sense afterwards.

AC3 is a really good game so far, they improved a lot since the bug-fest, which was Revalations.

BigShow36

If I had an early copy, the only way I would show you guys my reciept if I wiped my ass with it first. Why is it any of your business if he got an early copy, and why is it such a big deal to you?

Damn you people, this is GAF, go back to your shanties.

.shin

Banned
I am so jealous of everyone that has it early, THEY SHOULD ALL BE BANNED BECAUSE OF MY MISFORTUNE!!!! Yeah, no. If he is a pirate, then he deserves to be cleansed.

Then why don't you try to "cleanse" other members who have it early and not just Monumental?

then start your witch-hunt on everyone hinting that they've played it early. more than just monumental in this thread.

Soon the great cleansing shall begin, and when it does, the proof of their piracy shall stay their feet, and they shall be left banned.

I honestly don't care that people have it early, that is awesome and good for them. I just DON'T like the possibility that this monumental dude has a pirated copy. Of course he won't be banned unless it's proven, it is just the discrepancies in how he describes payment for the game that make it questionable.

Omni

You put something in spoilers, and then you just started talking about said spoiler so everyone can see? I'm still waiting for the game to be delivered and you just going on about how (Apparently ACIII spoilers)
it apparently has nothing to do with the end of the world on the 21.12.2012
is a little god damn annoying

(I skimmed over your spoilered section... just read what was visible, btw)

If I had an early copy, the only way I would show you guys my reciept if I wiped my ass with it first. Why is it any of your business if he got an early copy, and why is it such a big deal to you?

People don't know how to mind their own business. That is the problem. It's not a big deal at all but everyone wants to blow stuff up.

Trey

God damn it, Monumental! You've hyped me up so much

Also, interesting writeup Monumental. I'll be interested in seeing how my attitude matches or conflicts with yours when I get down to play it.

So Monumental's write-up has pretty much convinced me this will be the best singleplayer Halo game.

Nice impression Monumental!

Nice text Monumental, thanks for the impressions and thanks for keeping it spoilerfree.

Love to hear all of this

Agreed.

IHaveIce

Banned
You put something in spoilers, and then you just started talking about said spoiler so everyone can see? I'm still waiting for the game to be delivered and you just going on about how

yeah his spoilered text didn't have anything to do with this stuff.. no worries

the other stuff is known mixed with speculation/wishes

Redford

aka Cabbie
I think I'm going to sign off from Reach for the last time today as well. At least Snipers provided me some decent fun for the last days.

It's most likely jealousy that he has it early.

Plus the fact that he isn't a regular.

Brace, Large: Left here by a race with unimaginable intellect and technology, we still have no fucking clue why they added that ugly end piece that sticks out all wicky wacky

But then it wouldn't be a brace, wouldn't it?

Woorloog

Banned
Dunno if you guys played Reach but i couldn't play because my router is broken. Or more specifically, broke while i was trying to figure out why my Xbox couldn't connect to internet. The power switch broke...
Using another connection, very bad one. Just temporary thing.
Gotta see if i can solve this tomorrow...

Akai__

You put something in spoilers, and then you just started talking about said spoiler so everyone can see? I'm still waiting for the game to be delivered and you just going on about how (Apparently ACIII spoilers)

I was not talking about the same thing. The spoilers are a specific scene from the 3rd Sequence and what I wrote about the world ends isn't really story relevant and it was already stated in Revalations, too.

But, if you think it is a spoiler, I will spoiler tag it, just in case.

I just don't see why a date of the worlds end would be a spoiler...

Fracas

#fuckonami
He never mentioned he pirated the game, his wording in one of his posts was just weird.

Jesus, people. Going from these witch hunt posts, you'd have thought he came in here with links to an iso or something. He gave very helpful impressions, and that's all.

Pop

Nice.

Remember that time we randomly got matched up against each other in Reach and we shit all over you so hard?

fountain_small.gif

Oh yea. Didn't I already give my reason for that. I guess you just like throwing insults at people.

BTB please. If my buddy was half accustomed to Halo like you pro warthog drivers, he wouldn't have terrible with you guys. If I remember you guys were in a full team vs random people and him. All in vehicles spawn killing. Hardly takes skill eh

BigShow36

He never mentioned he pirated the game, his wording in one of his posts was just weird.

Jesus, people. Going from these witch hunt posts, you'd have thought he came in here with links to an iso or something. He gave very helpful impressions, and that's all.

Oh really? Sounds like we found another scurvy dog of the same vessel! Show us YOUR receipt or walk the banhammer.

Then where's your receipt, sltPoison? Or should I say... sltPirate!!!

Well you see... it was really windy the other day when I bought it from my local mom and pop shop (great people btw), and the game and receipt both got blown from my hand the moment I left the store. Then ya see the Campaign disc managed to fly out of the case and the top decal was scratched off on the newly paved parking lot. Disc 2, the case, and receipt are currently MIA. Just believe me though, I bought it.

BigShow36

Well you see... it was really windy the other day when I bought it from my local mom and pop shop (great people btw), and the game and receipt both got blown from my hand the moment I left the store. Then ya see the Campaign disc managed to fly out of the case and the top decal was scratched off on the newly paved parking lot. Disc 2, the case, and receipt are currently MIA. Just believe me though, I bought it.

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom