• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.jpg

WAIT! I messed up one of the details. I actually technically didn't get a receipt...yet. Ya see that mom and pop shop knew the official release date but chose to ignore it. So what they did ya see is take my $64.19 and put it in an envelope in the register. Now when November 6th roles around I can just waltz on in there, they do the 'Official' sale, and walk away with my receipt. Everything just, checks out ya see?

Risen

How is it in ANY way insulting that we pooped on you way hard?

lolol, well played.

I dont know... Ive changed the diapers on three kids as they were growing up and I was insulted every single time they pooped on me... Be it hard or soft. Just sayin

BigShow36

WAIT! I messed up one of the details. I actually technically didn't get a receipt...yet. Ya see that mom and pop shop knew the official release date but chose to ignore it. So what they did ya see is take my $64.19 and put it in an envelope in the register. Now when November 6th roles around I can just waltz on in there, they do the 'Official' sale, and walk away with my receipt. Everything just, checks out ya see?

7aa8d6e7_Monty-Python-Holy-Grail.jpeg

I demand to see a receipt, the face of the cashier that sold you the game legitimately, the store where you bought it, and a cop in his cruiser (or on a horse, preferably the horse) to prove that you didn't just fake the face of the cashier and store front part.

And a picture of your mom.

NOW

heckfu

Banned
I dont know... Ive changed the diapers on three kids as they were growing up and I was insulted every single time they pooped on me... Be it hard or soft. Just sayin
Oh that's a good point. I just feel like if I were him the actual match would've been WAY more insulting than bringing it back up.

Sorry to come back to this topic:

The Astro MixAmp 5.8 is currently discontinued (at least, the transmitter part is discontinued), and the next version of it won't come out until mid-November. I really want to splurge for Halo 4. That's my biggest goal here.

I found someone who is willing to sell their MixAmp. Before I drop $100+, why exactly would I want to buy one? I sit fairly close to my TV, so being wireless isn't a big deal for me. Is there a truly noticeable difference in sound quality? Would I be better off buying a $200 headset/headphones instead of $100 headset/headphones and $100+ amp?

Risen

Oh that's a good point. I just feel like if I were him the actual match would've been WAY more insulting than bringing it back up.

If I were him I would hide in shame and practice my Halo kung fu in secret until I could revenge poop you.

neoism

Show us the receipt, Monumental.

If not, I'll get the popcorn ready.

Also on a related note, the first half of the gif looks like 60 FPS and then drops to like 5, lol.

this shit is getting old since when do we have to show fucking receipts of the shit we by...you guys are just jelly...
It's kind of sad how eager GAF (HaloGAF?) members are to see people get banned. Who gives a shit?

yeh its pretty sad

Tunavi

Banned
You guys got way too defensive about proof that this guy didn't pirate halo 4, which he still hasn't provided or posted since we asked.

You guys got way too defensive about proof that this guy didn't pirate halo 4, which he still hasn't provided or posted since we asked.

Yea well your face got too offensive about stuff.

Ghaleon's a little pressed for time. He's working on it though, we just have to be patient.

Well he should quit his job then, if his priorities arent in the right place I say let Jelyk make the OT.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I decided I'd play a bit of Halo 3 campaign.

Started on Tsavo Highway. I got in a warthog, and the Halo theme (not the monks chanting) started playing.

I'm not that much into orchestral scores, but I got chills. The Halo theme is right up there, if not the best single track from an OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom