• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
You guys know Cyclone gets upset when negative things are said about Halo 4, stop it already.

Ha, that has nothing to do with it. I was more thinking how Ghal will react, but it seems he's cool with it. Also it's just a list of everything Kyle has said on repeat for 2 years, we've seen it. I guess gaming side hasn't.

I shall let you enjoy your fun now. (Still not sure how this has anything to do with saying negative things about Halo when I agree with some of Kyle's stuff).

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Wow, alright, sorry. Didn't mean to rain on any parade. Just didn't want this to somehow get Ghal's OT's place.

Yes, it's funny, I just thought some of the schtick was reused for the 100th time. Buuuuut I'll let it go. Good stuff. Sorry folks! Nothing to see here.

*Runs*

EDIT: For the record Hydra, I want campaign theater and think it's shitty they removed it. I never defended removing it.

feel

Ha, that has nothing to do with it. I was more thinking how Ghal will react, but it seems he's cool with it. Also it's just a list of everything Kyle has said on repeat for 2 years, we've seen it. I guess gaming side hasn't.

I shall let you enjoy your fun now. (Still not sure how this has anything to do with saying negative things about Halo when I agree with some of Kyle's stuff).
Ghal reacted nicely? Aaww.. He got hilariously salty a while back when Dax stole a Community OT.

Aggrotek

RyZ2g.gif

Great. Just great.

TCKaos

So Im in a chat with xbox support

"Hi, when I signed up for XBL I misspelled my email. I recently fixed this, but still do not get emails from xbox or xbox rewards. Whats wrong"

"It seems you had misspelled your email when you originally made your account"

"Uh... thats what I just told you. "

I dont think this will ever be fixed.

I changed the email associated with my account a few months back. I've yet to get an email about the armor.

And now I guess I never will.

LowParry

Superb.

I hope no one is disappointed in the one I post tonight after that. Hell mine will probably be the one to get locked. :lol

I don't think so. After today's releases of games and strange announcements of Disney take overs, I think your OT will do just fine tonight :) Looking forward to ti.

So, I tried to use xbox chat support to figure why I still do not get emails from xbox or rewards:

Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Marty'.

Chris: Hi, Im not exactly sure how this works.. do I need to restate my problem?

Marty: Hi, how are you? Thank you for contacting Xbox Chat Support. My name is Marty.

Chris: Hi Marty, Im doing good, you? Anyways I had misspelled Gmail as Gmaill in my original live id, and never realized it until recently. I now changed it to an appropriate email address about a month ago if not more, but I still do not receive promotional emails from Xbox or Xbox rewards

Marty: I see. I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. This certainly is not the experience we want you to have. I'm glad you contacted us today so we can help you out with this issue.

Marty: Have you contacted our Rewards team through the forums. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/29.aspx ?

Chris: Yes, I have, I had no luck that way. It seems to be an issue with changing Live Ids and emails

Marty: You may also review the rewards terms and conditions on that website as well.

Chris: I also do not get the standard promotional emails from Xbox, so its strangely not just a rewards thing. The only email I got was to verify my new email a while ago.

Marty: I see. What was the Live ID you registered for the Xbox Live rewards program?

Chris: ---------@gmaill.com I have now switched it to ----------@gmail.com

Marty: I see. Its possible that upon you registration, the email correspondence you registered was mispelled.

Chris: Yeah, that was the original issue I believe, but since I no longer have the email tied to my account. I thought the emails should come to the new address now?

Marty: I checked on our system and found out that Earned Microsoft Points will appear as Pending within 96 hours of the eligible purchase(s) and will be deposited by November 15, 2012. The limitation is, one featured Marketplace offer per Xbox LIVE Rewards member, per month.

Marty: I believe that you will be receiving your reward points this coming November 15.

uhhhh :lol

---

Calling the support line was a lot more helpful, I got someone friendly and who understood what I was saying! Sadly she said everything looks right, and despite me changing my live ID it still seems I am not receiving the emails at my new email, and that I should call back in a few days if nothing changes. Still, it was nice talking to someone super friendly.

aj1467

McFarlane Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn statue incoming
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/30/halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-getting-the-mcfarlane-toy-treatment.aspx

McFarlane Toys, makers of highly detailed figurines that litter the assorted desks of Game Informer editors, has plans for a statue based on the live action Halo 4 web series, Forward Unto Dawn. The figures won't be unveiled until after the final episode of Forward Unto Dawn airs on November 2, so we don't know what it looks like just yet. Here's some more details about the upcoming figures:

The limited-edition Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn statue stands more than 14-inches tall on a base spanning 13” wide by 7” deep. Only 500 pieces have been produced and each statue and its box are sequentially numbered. As an added bonus, each statue will include a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed McFarlane. The Statue retails at $225 with FREE Shipping (Only available in US and Canada). Preordering will begin at 10:15 am PST on Friday, November 2nd at store.spawn.com. The Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn statue is planned to ship December 2012. Customers will not be charged until the order is ready to ship.

Aggrotek

You talkin' to me?

new-mayor-meets-travis-bickle.jpg

and I'm trying to think of some non-awkward sentence structure that you can end a sentence with "doesn't".

"When it comes to doing *blank*, *blank* just doesn't."

Such a good movie. I blind bought the DVD a while back because I had never seen it. Best purchase ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom