• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillapuddin

I think those are the "Forced" colors maybe

like how you can force Black in the more recent games, its usually a much brighter color than the available pallet for PvP

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
It's the visor color. Makes the whole thing look off. The guys in white look fine.

Not after Halo 4. They will cut so many features for Halo 5, the game will be nothing but a series of cutscenes with no textures.

So Kyle gets his wish? No textures and 60FPS?

Well that was a King of the Hill reference. Before it was poking at your quick defenses of some of the decisions made by 343i.

Edit: For clarification, king of the hill tv show.

bbyegg.gif

There is my 343 defence.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Random Note; I'm really bummed that "Flood" forces your human player color to Green.
I enjoyed having my own armor in Reach Zombies.

Flipyap

I'm just confused by the UnderArmor

Why is it black on the neck/chest, but on the arms/legs it's vibrant red? It just looks weird. Awkward. Crayola.
It's a little visual trick that's meant to make the space bros appear less... naked. Some of the Spartan IV chest pieces are about as protective as He-Man's "armor"(?), but the undersuit colors make that less noticeable, making the dudes appear more properly armored.

MrDaravon

It's a little visual trick that's meant to make the space bros appear less... naked. Some of the Spartan IV chest pieces are about as protective as He-Man's "armor"(?), but the undersuit colors make that less noticeable, making the dudes appear more properly armored.

I would buy He-Man armor DLC.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Another righteously salty day on HaloGAF. And here I thought we'd be nothing but hyped and elated till launch. Oh, how naive of me.

Raide

Maybe they're using some weird forge filter to make the armor look weird. It looks completely different to everything else that's been released.

Thanks.
YOU HAVE THE BALL.

Maybe using the Vivid light. It does boost things overly.

Also, why the hell are they even keeping those types of lights in? There are all utterly pointless and 99% of the Forge maps that end up being any good stay far away from them. Yeah, everyone loves Pen and Ink Slayer maps!

So many changes for no logical reason. You know I wonder if the size of 343 had anything to do with all of this. I mean you get all this big talent and everyone gets some kind of say right? Sort of like to many cooks in the kitchen.

I wonder if the Ryan Payton deal had any influence positive or negative on some of the things going on here.

So is it possible to just drop the ball rather than fling it? There are a lot of times when I want to just drop the ball at my feet to help shoot someone and then pick it back up.

Also, I guess they changed the oddball from the classic skull to make it look more like a "grifball?"

I actually kind of like the new oddball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom