• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunavi

Banned
jesus christ disney won't stop growing but finally star wars gets a reboot without lucas at the wheel.

on a halo note, the MS store launch is gonna be great. we can play 2 hours before midnight.

Should include that in his avatar.

True but lately everyone on GAF has just been on a witch hunt for the next villain. Its sad. They just want to see the next ban and laugh. If he says hes legit let it go unless someone can prove it.

Bunch of people waiting for more drama. This is not a TV entertainment show, we are better than this.

Ken

True but lately everyone on GAF has just been on a witch hunt for the next villain. Its sad. They just want to see the next ban and laugh. If he says hes legit let it go unless someone can prove it.

Bunch of people waiting for more drama. This is not a TV entertainment show, we are better than this.

I'm not questioning whether or not he has a legitimate copy; I just find the "I love Halo and respect 343 far too much" comment funny. "I respect the developers too much but I'll post my impressions on a full copy now anyways, impressions that shouldn't be out yet according to 343's review embargo/street date. But hey as long as I throw money at them it's fine."

A small cell phone picture taken of a TV screen? Son, I am disappoint.

You've brought this on yourself.

I had fun doing it :p

The Journey Ahead
iuPMrAStELxJN.png

Half Way Up
ibrOUhCZ4qoo0k.png

Backside of the Mountain
ibZ0YyBphR4IZ.png

Ghost at the Highest Peak
iskH8vBzkL2Hr.png

Overlooking it All
ibw04AfmprOFIS.png

No issues such as the Reach frame rate drops, no consistently low frame rate from CEA. Just buttery smooth.

This is very encouraging news. Hopefully this extends to Multiplayer too. I wonder how far we can push Forge maps now in terms of objects/budget used before the framerate dips?

Also, I'll ask again: is there anything on film rendering from fileshare? Free, direct upload to Youtube or Waypoint seems like a lunatics pipedream now, in light of the Campaign theatre axing :<

Zoolader

This is very encouraging news. Hopefully this extends to Multiplayer too. I wonder how far we can push Forge maps now in terms of objects/budget used before the framerate dips?

Also, I'll ask again, is there anything on film rendering from fileshare? Free, direct upload to Youtube or Waypoint seems like a lunatics pipedream now in light of the Campaign theatre axing :<

From everything we know about forge now, I wouldn't hold my breath on awesome forge performance. It's basically Reach Forge 1.5

...split-screen probably still looks like shit, sigh.

Shadders

Just checked Amazon.uk

Delivery estimate Thursday 8 Nov 2012 - Tuesday 13 Nov 2012

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't even buy the game locally, because I don't want the german version. Voice acting has been terribad in previous Halo games.

Raging so hard right now. FUCK.

Amazon always overestimate, it just gives them a bit of leeway. Everything I've ever ordered from them has come on or before launch.

(Except Thursday War, but that wasn't their fault)

Only for UK offers. Damn.

I'd trade you guys this Halo pizza for your Double XP.

It is a really good pizza though.

Homeboyd

Don't worry... I don't plan on it. ;)

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Coming to a playlist near you

Any objections?
OBJECTION

Seriously though, you'll get a bunch of the "GOD DAMMIT THEY'RE STILL PUTTING STUPID FUCKING FORGE MAPS IN MM?!!?" as an immediate response to that thread title.

or no one will care and only Forgers will use the thread.

Don't matta.

Homeboyd

How'd you play it prior to release without being a journalist or retailer and not spending any money?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT

Edit: Seriously, what do I contribute to this thread? Fucking nothing. Shut up Homeboyd.

Fucking dumbass.

Fuchsdh

Wow, we finished this OT off... So much for my 150pp prediction. Is the Halo 4 OT up?

Also, interesting writeup Monumental. I'll be interested in seeing how my attitude matches or conflicts with yours when I get down to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom