• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I'm as disappointed in the game as anyone here but there's no need to be a dick to the people that made the game. They worked hard. Made something they're proud of. It's got bugs and issues and things we don't like. No need to insult them like this to convey that, even if it's in jest (and I can't tell if you are or not).

I agree with this. This is really easy to fix. Just give us a classic Team Slayer and Classic 1 flag ctf. None of the nerfs for perks, no sprint, no AA's, red X back, BR start etc.

It's really that simple I think. They can pimp Infinity Slayer as the new experience and classic for people like us.

qHK8J.png

More details coming soon™.

Anyone else think the melees in this game are kinda wonky.

Nope, they actually take skill for timing and aiming now. Playing from Australia I'd go as far to say melee is the best of the series for online play.

Also this was posted by a B.net user about Bravo/343i

Lol @ all the women developing a game about war, shooting, and killing. Just goes to show how strong the feminist agenda is within 343i. I'm surprised they let Bravo on the team, him not having a vag and all...

Not saying I agree or disagree but posted here for the LOLs.

Anyone else think the melees in this game are kinda wonky.

I like how loose it feels, yet so many times my melee will lunge but not connect as if there's an invisible barrier between us like in Halo 2.

Not saying I agree or disagree but posted here for the LOLs.

I don't think anyone here will find that funny lol, you should probably edit outta respect for 343.

So I threw my controller behind my back and turned my 360 off. Time for speedruns.

Sounds like a cool gif

TCKaos

Why don't people stop rushing B on Longbow in Dominion? You've been rushing it for eight minutes. You haven't even gotten inside yet. Stop trying to get it and just help me keep A while capping C. I can't do it alone.

Then I played a game on Vortex where the exact same thing was happening, but then the other team somehow ended up with two Wraiths.

So I threw my controller behind my back and turned my 360 off. Time for speedruns.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Ok, team regicide is amazing when you have a good team. I was king the ENTIRE last round because I had 3 kings kills and everyone else was awful.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Why don't people stop rushing B on Longbow in Dominion? You've been rushing it for eight minutes. You haven't even gotten inside yet. Stop trying to get it and just help me keep A while capping C. I can't do it alone.

Then I played a game on Vortex where the exact same thing was happening, but then the other team somehow ended up with two Wraiths.

Capping B is the best thing about Dominion. A and C be damned.

DeadNames

Banned
People seriously can't complain about vehicles in this game.

If you thought Reach's vehicles were paper, this game's vehicles are fucking WET PAPER.

If you thought Reach's vehicles were paper, this game's vehicles are fucking WET PAPER.

Actually, Reach's were paper. Halo 4's are cardstock, but 343 gave everyone lighters, buckets of water, and scissors, where in reach all we got were two sticks and a rock. And we had to share the rock!

TCKaos

This is my main problem.

I had a situation today where I lunged someone and they were physically pushed back by my lunge but received no damage from the hit. It was pretty awesome except for the part where it wasn't awesome at all and it gave me a sad.

willow ve

But now they spawn all the time on Exile. So there's at minimum 3 Gauss Hogs per match. So... have fun!

I like how mike talks through the runs, Sigs too concentrated to talk. I get that hes going for records and shit but it really adds to it.
Yeah - silent except for the game = boring streams for me. That's why breakdown's Super Meat Boy runs are awesome. Guy talks to the chat the whole time, there's inside jokes, meta games. Good stuff.
what the hell is happening in sig's chat

Sig's chat is always full-stop-derp.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Yeah - silent except for the game = boring streams for me. That's why breakdown's Super Meat Boy runs are awesome. Guy talks to the chat the whole time, there's inside jokes, meta games. Good stuff.
I checked out his 106% run and I couldn't believe how he was able to talk through it. Like, seriously. That is some serious skill.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I talk through my Geometry Wars games, Lumines games, etc. It is actually easier because you're not OMGULTRAFOCUSED on the game and there's less tension.

I get that, but even so, he speaks with clarity and doesn't jumble words or become mundane or obnoxious. Very entertaining.

This thread is fitting.

The patch did more damage for me than things it fixed. There was no reason to fix the sticky glitch over 50 other things.

I like how loose it feels, yet so many times my melee will lunge but not connect as if there's an invisible barrier between us like in Halo 2.

You know its strange, I lose a lot of Melee battles and when it shows the killcam I can see myself lunge but not swing. From my point of view not only did I swing but I hear it connect yet on the killcam all I see is me lunging and the other guy swings once and I go down.

Fuchsdh

Hot damn. I've gone back to play Halo 2 campaign for the first time in... four years, or so? After Reach and Halo 4 you feel like you're gliding through the armory. FPS have really come a long way from just being detached cameras floating on eye level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom