• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix

I do it to get matched with people who are as lonely and bitter as I am.

But then we get pitched against the Hitler Youth All Star Squadron.
Quite OT, but I feel that you would enjoy Dr. McNinja, good sir. Google it and read. T will please you

TheOddOne

Did he say that about me?
Nah. Elzar is my bud, but he has tried so many times to get me to play with a group that I usually a) have to do something else, b) it's too freaking late or c) Somebody else is using the Xbox. I think he just gave up on me at a certain point :lol, don't blame him though.

One of the few matches we did play together he drove me off a cliff and jetpacked back up. That jackass.

Mix

Nah. Elzar is my bud, but he has tried so many times to get me to play with a group that I usually a) have to do something else, b) it's too freaking late or c) Somebody else is using the Xbox. I think he just gave up on me at a certain point :lol, don't blame him though.

One of the few matches we did play together he drove me off a cliff and jetpacked back up. That jackass.
Yeah, Elzar and I used to be friends too but he just never wants to play Halo anymore. He use to love it when I joined the GAF parties (or at least act like it) he's been all over the place since. I just miss my man love! ELZAR!! PLAY HALO WITH MEEEEEE!!!!

TheOddOne

I will use their spelling verbatim.
3461618400a704c24c7fo.gif

I've had my share of those :\

I do it to get matched with people who are as lonely and bitter as I am.

But then we get pitched against the Hitler Youth All Star Squadron.
I liked playing with you those couple of times (even though you don't like 4v4 Oddball for some reason). We should play more often; I promise to not be the worst player on the team.

Yeah, Elzar and I used to be friends too but he just never wants to play Halo anymore. He use to love it when I joined the GAF parties (or at least act like it) he's been all over the place since. I just miss my man love! ELZAR!! PLAY HALO WITH MEEEEEE!!!!

I see that I am in demand, excellent.

Also, I do not like H4 at all, I gave it a genuine chance, instead of endlessly bitching about it, I just stopped playing it.

I'll be ready to play with you guys again when we have common game aka Destiny.

Or better yet, a good Halo game.

Mix

I see that I am in demand, excellent.

Also, I do not like H4 at all, I gave it a genuine chance, instead of endlessly bitching about it, I just stopped playing it.

I'll be ready to play with you guys again when we have common game aka Destiny.

Or better yet, a good Halo game.
I'm looking forward to adventuring with you in Destiny. How about Halo 3? I can't play right now, I'm at school, but next time we play I'd love to do some of that

29 more days and I will have been on GAF for 4 years.

Doesn't seem that I've been here that long at all, holy crap. I'm pretty sure my first post was in the Halo 3 thread. Can't find it anywhere though.

EDIT: Bottom of page, screw this.

I swear I've accidentally posted at the bottom of a page like 50 times.

29 more days and I will have been on GAF for 4 years.

Doesn't seem that I've been here that long at all, holy crap. I'm pretty sure my first post was in the Halo 3 thread. Can't find it anywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom