• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Computron

BScti.png

Frankie, Did it make it in this time?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holy shit, my high school's giving this away after graduation:
Dodge-Caliber-CAC20DOC291B0101-M.jpg

Awwww yeah.

edit: eh, that's a little too OT, isn't it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
PFDrM.png

That plus 2 other friend requests from random people. Are lurkers just randomly sending friend requests to people on the HaloGAF gamertag list?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Someone in my graduating class got pregnant a few months ago.

Coincidence?

edit: ok just got another message that said "thanks for making halo!". I'm going full on troll-mode, going to plaster "343 Industries" all over my profile for a few days just to see what happens.

kylej

Banned
My desire to laugh at girls who are trashy enough to get pregnant in high school is outweighed by my sadness for the child's next 18 years.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Someone in my graduating class got pregnant a few months ago.

Coincidence?

edit: ok just got another message that said "thanks for making halo!". I'm going full on troll-mode, going to plaster "343 Industries" all over my profile for a few days just to see what happens.

Impersonating Microsoft employees or attempting to trick players into believing you are one is quick ticket to bansville. Just FYI.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
My desire to laugh at girls who are trashy enough to get pregnant in high school is outweighed by my sadness for the child's next 18 years.
What about the guys who get the girls pregnant?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I asked one of those people why he/she thought I was a Halo dev.
Apparently having HaloGAF in your profile means you make Halo games.

m23

Holy shit at one moment in Max Payne. It went from cutscene to gameplay, but I didn't even realize it was gameplay until a few seconds later. I'm on the final third I think, this game is friggin awesome.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holy shit at one moment in Max Payne. It went from cutscene to gameplay, but I didn't even realize it was gameplay until a few seconds later. I'm on the final third I think, this game is friggin awesome.

Really thinking about taking the plunge on MP3. Does it have an online pass?

Top Bottom