• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fuchsdh

Psh. All you people complaining Frankie isn't going to visit you...

...the day he comes to Washington DC is the day the Mayans are proven right. For all that "seat of power" political business I feel like we are the entertainment backwater of the country.

Sai-kun

Banned
I've got some iced tea (and vodka :>), a new playlist I just put together, and I just got into the CS: GO beta!!! Fuck yeahhhh tonight will be great.

I've got some iced tea (and vodka :>), a new playlist I just put together, and I just got into the CS: GO beta!!! Fuck yeahhhh tonight will be great.

Sounds like a kickass night.

I'm going to catch the last quarter of the Heat/Celtics, and then I've got the rest of the night free. Anyone up for some late-night Reach? The misses is out, so I can talk freely.

feel

Yeah, the day MS (or any company for that matter) launches some big event over here will be a cold, cold day as hell freezes over.
I dunno Ireland seems like a place where some random Halo event could someday happen. Now Venezuela....... JAJAJAJAJAJA

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Psh. All you people complaining Frankie isn't going to visit you...

...the day he comes to Washington DC is the day the Mayans are proven right. For all that "seat of power" political business I feel like we are the entertainment backwater of the country.

Agreed. I'm still waiting for him to come to NY. I know he'll hit me up when he's around.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

I'm going to catch the last quarter of the Heat/Celtics, and then I've got the rest of the night free. Anyone up for some late-night Reach? The misses is out, so I can talk freely.

me! drunk halo? drunk halo.

Fuchsdh

Agreed. I'm still waiting for him to come to NY. I know he'll hit me up when he's around.

Well, NYC is far more likely than DC. But the East Coast gets a raw deal 'tainment-wise. At least I can take solace in our lack of natural disasters, high education and income, and a pretty awesome climate. Also, fewer hipsters.

Haha, that blows. Should have tried Irwin if you had a choice (although the mountains suck there too, so there's that). Good to see another 11 series in this community.
I'm sure there are more of us hanging around in the shadows, Halo and the army go hand in hand - 12 months in Afghan made us all fans.

Tawpgun

Umm.

Do some people have custom maps memorized because im getting trounced by a team on a custom map... they have all the spawns timed and memorized.

The final update for Halo 3 will delete all but 3 playlists. Then it'll prompt you to preorder Halo 4 into eternity each time you boot it up.

Fixed

It only really needs 6 playlists, Lone Wolves and Team Slayer for ranked, and Rumble Pit, Social Slayer, whatever the social Objective playlist is, and BTB.

daedalius

I'd play more Halo 3 if they distilled the playlists significantly.

I'd play more Reach if I didn't dislike most of the playlists :p BTB all heavies all the time it seems, no more objective/2 flag like I like :(

They need get rid of the all the garbage game types in Reach like Hot Potato, Speedflag, Flag Slayer and all those stupid things. Stick to the core objective modes like CTF, Assault, KOTH, and Juggernaut. I hope those fringe game types are nowhere to be seen in Halo 4.

Four hours later.
rgQ5.png

Nice work guys.

I wonder how that poll will look come Monday..

So what are you guys doing tonight? I'm just sitting here listening to 909 Disco and eating some cookies I made earlier today....

532881_485732958108761_17676087_n.jpg

Ok, that is amazing.

And this is badass.

Just wanted to give Letters props for giving me a Humble Bundle code. I always knew Bastion had rave reviews but I never got around to actually playing it. Game is awesome.

Gonna go give Sword & Sworcery a try now. Looking forward to replaying Psychonauts as well. (I let a friend borrow my OXbox copy and never got it back.) Fun fact: Alison Stroll of 343 worked on Psychonauts.

Spoiler: its a photoshop.

I think that might make it worse. Could have blammed it on being blacked out drunk.

Josh to yell "cunt" repeatedly into his mic.

Hype building.

I'm "working" from home on Monday, as the car is in the shop. Seemed like a good day to send the car to the shop.

Yeah I'm taking the morning of Monday "off".

Top Bottom