• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Woorloog

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/efshU.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LXY7T.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CkzqO.jpg[IMG]
You need to update your understanding of either Canada or "interesting".[/QUOTE]

Huh? What's going on here? Or when.

I need to watch more news, read more news. Even though i use internet daily, i practically live with constant news blackout.

I need to watch more news, read more news. Even though i use internet daily, i practically live with constant news blackout.

Vancouver Canucks lost in Stanley Cup Final in Game 7, the city rioted.

Just like they did in 1994, after the Canucks lost in the SCF in Game 7.

Woorloog

Banned
Vancouver Canucks lost in Stanley Cup Final in Game 7, the city rioted.

Just like they did in 1994, after the Canucks lost in the SCF in Game 7.

The fuck? All this for some stupid game?

Come to think of this, i better not move to Canada in foreseeable future due to my attitude towards most sports, specfically ice hockey.

EDIT, good that people here, while ice hockey fans, are... uh, boring.

you definitely have Canada confused. watch the news for Montreal. lots happenings, even though nothing of it is too brag about

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Reminder. <3

Not long left.

The Forward Unto Dawn E3 2012 Hub is now live.

We've decided to open the doors a little bit earlier this year - the real fun doesn't begin until Monday. The Hub will be the only site you need with links to every piece of Halo 4 media released, every hands-on impression and a full and complete summary of all officially released Halo 4 information during E3.

In addition to our forums, we've once again opened up the HaloGAF IRC chatroom.
(Speaking of which, we need some HaloGAFers to be mods!)

So sit back and wait. Not long left to go now.

To give you an idea of what the full Hub will look like when news starts coming in, check out our previous HaloFest Hub.

m23

The fuck? All this for some stupid game?

Come to think of this, i better not move to Canada in foreseeable future due to my attitude towards most sports, specfically ice hockey.

EDIT, good that people here, while ice hockey fans, are... uh, boring.

Yeah I'm from Toronto, not a fan of hockey. They are some crazy people, especially the Leafs fans lol.

Woorloog

Banned
you definitely have Canada confused. watch the news for Montreal. lots happenings, even though nothing of it is too brag about

Canada is like Finland, nothing that is "interesting" in international scale happens here or in Canada as far as i'm aware, unlike, say USA or UK or Germany.

Whoa now, those are fightin' words. And since you don't like hockey, I don't think you're prepared for that.

My words were carefully calculated, to see if it would get the reaction i predicted i'd get. So far going on the right direction.
EDIT, definetly my prediction is going to be accurate. Also, my words, while calculated, are also truthful, as i see them.

don't hit me!

Recarpo

My words were carefully calculated, to see if it would get the reaction i predicted i'd get. So far going on the right direction.
EDIT, definetly my prediction is going to be accurate. Also, my words, while calculated, are also truthful, as i see them.

don't hit me!

baby-bunches-toronto-maybe-leafs.jpg

Yeah and some guy went on killing spree here. Nothing that is important on international scale, unlike cyberwarfare or possible economic collapse.
the riots got pretty big, USA has warnings about entering Montreal. their is an international hunt on the killer. he sent body parts to the Canadian parliament.

Woorloog

Banned
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/baby-bunches-toronto-maybe-leafs.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Heh, message boards are predictable places. I could make a thread from a subject and write out the first ten responses myself, and the rest of the thread would probably quote them as "this is what i was thinking".

Canada is like Finland, nothing that is "interesting" in international scale happens here or in Canada as far as i'm aware, unlike, say USA or UK or Germany.
Canada is becoming increasingly relevant on the international stage. Their access to abundant energy sources and their ability to transport those resources around the world are going to make them a major player over the course of the next 20 or 30 years. Don't sleep on Canada.

Woorloog

Banned
Canada is becoming increasingly relevant on the international stage. Their access to abundant energy sources and their ability to transport those resources around the world are going to make them a major player over the course of the next 20 or 30 years. Don't sleep on Canada.

Based on responses here, i need to choose some other quiet place. Let's see... Australia has some issues with China, UK is too profilic, USA is no no for me. Hmm, ran out of places where English is spoken... Guess i'll have to stay here.

Sai-kun

Banned
Paging fronk o'dolan

Pls

I've got nothing going on Monday school wise sooooo it will be great :D and I'm out of work so the weekend (of working on final projects) starts nowwwwww

Toddler

So what are you guys doing tonight? I'm just sitting here listening to 909 Disco and eating some cookies I made earlier today....

532881_485732958108761_17676087_n.jpg

Top Bottom