• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

frankie/david, et. al...

after seeing the campaign demo, please tell me that theater mode includes actual camera controls and i'll be one
(even happier)
happy camper.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
the snow map has what appears to be a monorail. terminal influence?

CyReN

It's okay, nobody's perfect. ;-)

Haha, hey now a lot of us our excited for it and can't wait to play it but you know there are some that dive straight only into mp. I'm really glad there's a new mode to for people like Ghaleon who love Firefight.

Today was a really good day, my worries have gone down, going to be a good few months of content to come from the sounds of it:)

I haven't seen it mentioned, but...

e32012_halo4_chiefhero3.jpg

Falcons are back. Taken from here.

Haha, hey now a lot of us our excited for it and can't wait to play it but you know there are some that dive straight only into mp. I'm really glad there's a new mode to for people like Ghaleon who love Firefight.

Today was a really good day, my worries have gone down, going to be a good few months of content to come from the sounds of it:)

Oh I know, I'm just messing with you. ;-) I'm definitely more of a campaign/Spartan Ops fan, but the MP has me excited too, especially to play with friends. Good to be had by all it seems! Can't friggin wait for more...

I haven't seen it mentioned, but...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/Phoenix9286/e32012_halo4_chiefhero3.jpg[IMG]

Falcons are back. Taken from [URL="http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1141213"]here.[/URL][/QUOTE]

Good, the falcon is awesome. Hopefully, now we can actually carry passengers in it.

I'm surprised at all the positive reactions in the Gaming Side thread. Halo 4 probably won't take the throne from Call of Duty, but I'm positive it'll set a record for the Halo franchise. Not to mention the online presence will be pretty great.

Fuchsdh

Frankie, pls say the word Forge sometime this week. Just say it. That is all.

Now you've done it. He'll give an interview, and stop in the middle of what he's saying, look towards the camera, and say "FORGE" before returning to his previous discussion.

Pennybags

I'm surprised at all the positive reactions in the Gaming Side thread. Halo 4 probably won't take the throne from Call of Duty, but I'm positive it'll set a record for the Halo franchise. Not to mention the online presence will be pretty great.

It doesn't have to sell more. It just has to be better.

Retro

Alright HaloGAF, I'm back (not that anyone cares...)

Random thoughts:

So, it looks like Cortana is going to go rampant; the comment about AI having a lifespan of 7 years and her freak-out at the end of the trailer pretty much confirm it. She's on the bridge of the Infinity in that last scene so I see no reason why she's not talking to a human.

I'd like to say I pretty much called this happening a while ago, and can easily see Crazy-bitch Cortana as the main villain later in the series once we get past the Didact. Might be interesting to see her flex her muscle and subjugate this ancient evil forerunner so you know you're in for a real fight.

The Hardlight shield looks like it will be easy enough to counter, if that's the replacement for Armor Lock I'm happy.

Forerunner weapons look interesting, the shotgun-like one reminds me of the Flak Cannon from Unreal, the way the red-hot shrapnel ricochets off walls and such. Storm Rifle looks cool but it doesn't sound like an energy weapon. Maybe it's a human weapon adapted from covenant technology or something. Oh well, minor complaint.

Looks good. Damn good. And it looks like Halo, which is more important than you might think.

Need more Spartan Ops.

Don't know what to think right now. The visuals in Halo 4 look stunning, but the gameplay isn't selling me yet. Campaign video reminded me a bit too much of the beginning of Halo 3.

I would've preferred something along the lines of the Reach video with the open battle towards the Sabre facility. The more open ended battle scenarios I can see the more comfortable I'll be with this new game.

neoism

wonderfulll

guess this is the worst e3 ever... lol dad just got in a car accident. :( See you guys later... thankfully he's ok but were are going to the hospital anyway.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
They definitely love hiding faces in things. That new truck looks like a grinning bear or something and Chief's butt looks like a smiling frog king.

Top Bottom