• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
Halo live action teaser in the third quarter of Heat/OK game tonight. Followed by US debut of the Halo 4 :60 TV spot.

Stage one of ring denial process for LeBron.
Show a commercial of MC kicking Ronaldo in the nuts during the Euro2012 final and half of Europe will buy Halo 4 day one.

Looking at the top of the XBL chart makes it seem like a lot of people don't care that much about graphics.

I'd say console exclusives are more about selling hardware than selling software.
Many, many consumers compare the console exclusives to determine which console to buy.
Halo is THE premier console exclusive of the Xbox.
Its purpose is to define the expected graphical integrity of the console's generation.
Halo will always have state of the art graphics.

Of course graphics have to compliment gameplay to produce a great game.
But they are very important in selling hardware.

Overdoziz

Banned
Halo will always have state of the art graphics.
XPRZ2.jpg

Hard to find 10's with low esteem.
No it isn't. The hardest part is not being killed by her dudebro boyfriend and his gang of 'workout buddies'. After that, it's all good.

But seriously, if you have a local pet shelter, go volunteer while you're jobless. Homeless animals will both warm and break your heart at the same time, but it's so satisfying to help/love them while they're still around.

Stay strong, brother.

Halo live action teaser in the third quarter of Heat/OK game tonight. Followed by US debut of the Halo 4 :60 TV spot.

Nice, looking forward to the correct release date on the ad. Those euros are crazy man.

Yes. LeBron will not get a ring on my watch.

I like your style.

Someone upload this shit ASAP

Why don't you just watch the game? Oh, because it's the NBA, acceptable answer.

No it isn't. The hardest part is not being killed by her dudebro boyfriend and his gang of 'workout buddies'. After that, it's all good.

But seriously, if you have a local pet shelter, go volunteer while you're jobless. Homeless animals will both warm and break your heart at the same time, but it's so satisfying to help/love them while they're still around.

Stay strong, brother.
I could never do this. I would end up with a house full of animals.

Such an unbelievably amazing ad. While I hope Halo 4 has some actual in game commercials, I hope they trump Halo 3's amazing marketing with stuff like this. That commercial.. man the hype it brought. Make Halo 4 special.

Awesome, while its gonna be the stuff we have seen Im glad the marketing is gearing up.

When do you guys think Bungie will announce their next big project?

Probably next year, but who knows, maybe a teaser at the spike VGA's?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I wonder if 343's going to do something akin to Bungie Day.

Although it may feel a bit forced. I'd still be down for it, though.

Considering the game is set to released next year (IIRC, according to the leaked agreement), VGA is the latest event it can be really shown.
Me, i'm betting Bungie Day.

Ohhh Bungie Day is possible, even if it just a cryptic teaser setting them up for the VGAs or something.

I am too. I hope to see them go big with their ads. I need something that aspires to reach the bar that the Starry Night ad set.

Fxwca.gif

So good.

Also reminds me Im still not the most fond of the Halo 4 logo, though the animated metallic version of it in trailers looks nice

Also, RIP bubble shield :'(

Ugh, the designer of Powerhouse is now my arch-nemesis.

Powerhouse is one of the top 3 maps in Reach, its good solid terrain good sight lines good cover and decent weapon spawns its also one of the very few maps that has half way decent jumps.

I will forever love the bubble shield because of this. I wish that "shield Nade" was the model they ended up using for the bubble it seems like a perfect object to weave into the lore and has a cool design

GhaleonEB

Is the NEP Firefight mode in Score Attack? I've been meaning to try that but I haven't gotten around to it.

Nope, Limited and Arcade only (and Arcadefight in Doubles).

I don't think 343 will be making additional Firefight updates. The updates to date while welcome are still just a subset of what needs to be done, setting aside what could be done.

FyreWulff

Nope, Limited and Arcade only (and Arcadefight in Doubles).

I don't think 343 will be making additional Firefight updates. The updates to date while welcome are still just a subset of what needs to be done, setting aside what could be done.

4 updates for Reach remaining.

I will forever love the bubble shield because of this. I wish that "shield Nade" was the model they ended up using for the bubble it seems like a perfect object to weave into the lore and has a cool design

Im holding out for something like a shield nade or weapon in Halo 4.. it was such an awesome piece of equipment.

Any more forced than Bungie Day? Bungie wasn't even founded on 7.7., it's just that they're fixated on the number.

Bungie to make Halo 7 confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom