• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on those points and can see why anybody would be annoyed playing that playlist. For me, the new maps such as Abridged, Delta Facility and Rasu have made the mode better for me, because they are actually decent and fun.

The Heavies scoring system, if it was communicated better to the player and the different feel that the game type gives to maps could both be welcome additions to matchmaking, but the vehicle combat ruins it for me.

Dreamcrusher

Best new junior? Best new junior.
sorry OddOne

kylej

Banned
BTW, I am not picking on Kyle, or singling him out - I am part of this forum and so is he, he's 100% entitled to his opinion, and I 100% support his ability to express it. I have zero doubt that Kyle is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything in real life, I simply disagree with a lot of his repeated assertions and am sort of done responding to them.

You have responded to two inflammatory posts of mine today. You have not responded to either of my two legitimate questions today.

Are you starting to see my logic path?

Ha Lounity is a hilarious site where you can share your love of Looney Tunes with other die-hard fans. It's a gas!

oh, well in that case I don't see what all the fuss is about. I'd love to be a part of that. I've written a lot of fan fiction before and sharing it with my peers would be a welcome treat. Most of my family has shunned me after hearing me read select passages from my work.

All I see on Haven is potential jumps and ledges. How exciting!

Yeah Bravo showed off some pretty great jumps. At first I was like this is gotta be David or Josh pulling some studio secrets. I tried them for myself and then slapped myself for not realizing it earlier.

I'm pretty much the leader here at HaloGAF. You'll have to explain this "HaloUnity" though. Is it like a cuddle party?
Self appointed leader. We all know what happens to self appointed leaders...

TheOddOne

in3ttKMVKoaPt.gif

Best new junior? Best new junior.
sorry OddOne
in3ttKMVKoaPt.gif

juices are you off welfare yet? Buy Gold and let's crap on really terrible people in Halo again.

I was shitting on kids last night...I think...I dont know, I was hammered. I think I remember blaining kids.

I do remember a lot of Sword Base and Uncaged and a rage post about how shitty the playlists are still.

How hard is it to fix this shit? Seriously get someone in there with half a brain and Halo could be many much more times enjoyable.

@biggy: You might want to specify in the eBay listing which actors and studio folks signed the posters, it isn't totally clear from the signatures (or I just can't read cursive...one or the other).

All I see on Haven is potential jumps and ledges. How exciting!
I smell Youtube Series!!!!!

oh, well in that case I don't see what all the fuss is about. I'd love to be a part of that. I've written a lot of fan fiction before and sharing it with my peers would be a welcome treat. Most of my family has shunned me after hearing me read select passages from my work.

I've got some really good Sylvester/Daffy stories, but it would be appropriate for you to share those with your family.

Thank you so much for spreading the word, guys. I've already got bids. This means a lot to me.

@biggy: You might want to specify in the eBay listing which actors and studio folks signed the posters, it isn't totally clear from the signatures (or I just can't read cursive...one or the other).

I smell Youtube Series!!!!!

I've got some really good Sylvester/Daffy stories, but it would be appropriate for you to share those with your family.
I can't really make out the actors signature, but I'll try and include the 343 peeps names.

Overdoziz

Banned
I was shitting on kids last night...I think...I dont know, I was hammered. I think I remember blaining kids.

I do remember a lot of Sword Base and Uncaged and a rage post about how shitty the playlists are still.

How hard is it to fix this shit? Seriously get someone in there with half a brain and Halo could be many much more times enjoyable.
Stop playing anything outside of MLG and you'll be fine.

1 hour in matchmaking and all the problems in the game are evident.

Vire

Took a break from the beaches of South Carolina to check out HaloGAF.

Wonderful Spartan Ops videos Cyren. Thanks for posting them.

Absolutely cannot wait to play that mode.

(I'll be gone for most of the rest of the week on vacation, but I'll be popping in time and again to check what's going on.)

Also, nice Podcast by 343 on Spartan Ops. The jab at Over had me laughing through the wee hours in the morning. Question, what ratio would you say is new maps versus repeated ones? Is it like 25 missions all new and then 25 repeated? Less? More?

If the pro-pipe (the one truly great addition Reach brought) has been canned because it was objectively underused then why on earth is the hologram brought back verbatim and unchanged?

heckfu

Banned
Just a quick update, I think zoojoo is applying for HaloUnity for us! Last I heard he was sending out some emails to some admins. Just letting yall know the exciting news!

Watching now.
Good on you! I wish I had some extra money lying around to help you out.

What's so funny and/or wrong about this? I think the implication is pretty clear: we're going to see mech combat in Halo 4, for better or worse. Or did Frankie shoot that down somewhere?

Edit:
Just a quick update, I think zoojoo is applying for HaloUnity for us! Last I heard he was sending out some emails to some admins. Just letting yall know the exciting news!
We will NOT submit to a community Gravemind.

Didn't you get the memo? Sticky Detonator IS the Pro Pipe albeit a new version.

Sarcasm?

If not, you're pretty wrong. The GL can bounce shots around the corner, detonate in mid air and the grenades from the GL seem to travel faster. Where the GL is a weapon used mostly in an aggressive way, the sticky detonator seems like a way more defensive weapon.

With Shotgun possibly being in a loadout, will it make things unbalanced abit when Damage Boost is applied? or any other AA like Thruster Pack is combined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom