• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Does 343?

M1b13.gif

They don't. It will be a Team Hardcore playlist I hope; MLG doesn't need/deserve their own little corner in matchmaking anymore from their recent activities.

I honestly think that a Team Hardcore playlist makes more sense to have in matchmaking than the MLG one. Just take the MLG settings and add some more gametypes and maps that appropriately fit the settings. More variety and a broader appeal.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
i would think you of all people would know how an ignore list is supposed to work

I gave him another shot after one or two good quotes. But it was a waste of posts in retrospect. At this point I literally can't tell if he is a person with zero interest in Halo 4 or Reach who still likes older Halo games and therefore this is occasionally a useful thread, or if he has a condition.

CyReN

Today I make HeckFu pround.

You're not allowed to ever defend them because they've banned you how many times for posting Halo related things?

You should maybe read some of the posts from people who have?

I really have no grievances with them, they were awesome when I work on staff and events over the last few years but Halo will always be number 1 over MLG, that's why I "left". I just hope when they stop covering Halo completely the fans left behind can dictate rules for competitive players.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Damn, I have so many questions for Q&A stuff, but there's no chance in hell any of it will be answered. These things always seem kinda silly because any important info has already been presented.

Homeboyd

If you can't physically ignore the comments on your own, the ignore list isn't going to do you much good. Anytime they're quoted you're going to want to respond if it's something that got to you anyways.

My ignore list is and always will be empty. Shocking posts are all tongue-in-cheek comments anyways and even though they're not attacking my work directly, I wouldn't get bent out of shape about it. Kyle an over are probably the least offensive people irl in this thread.

Would.

Edit: Wood

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I gave him another shot after one or two good quotes. But it was a waste of posts in retrospect. At this point I literally can't tell if he is a person with zero interest in Halo 4 or Reach who still likes older Halo games and therefore this is occasionally a useful thread, or if he has a condition.

He's going to play more Halo 4 than 80% of us.

TheOddOne

Can I ask what you like about it?

Every game I've played of it turns into a nonsensical mixture of explosions, out-of-control vehicles, and confusing map design. It's like pressing play for all my favorite songs at once and maxing out the volume for 10 minutes straight. I'm not saying you are wrong for liking it, I'm genuinely curious about what it offers that other games do not.
I agree with you on those points and can see why anybody would be annoyed playing that playlist. For me, the new maps such as Abridged, Delta Facility and Rasu have made the mode better for me, because they are actually decent and fun.

L1NETT

Was it confirmed that there are 3 forge environments?

EDIT: Thanks Alien and Tunavi.

Double Edit: Finding Nemo 2 and Toy Story 4! Woopee

lawful

Banned
I loved older Halo games, but I hate Reach. H4 looks like fun, but all the so called new and fresh ideas for the game seem very unimaginative and remind me of every other shooter I play not just CoD. As much as that bothers me, I will still spend 900ish dollars on Halo 4 this year and play the hell out of it. I give up being so mad bro, as Frank has said numerous times it doesn't look like it plays like those other games... it looks like it plays like Halo. And that's all that really matters to me. I like the other shooters I play, so what do I care about similar concepts in my favorite one? It's a beautiful looking game and from what I have gleaned from interviews is everything I griped over is limited to a handful of playlists. Classic playlist and I'm sold (more sold than I already am). Thank you 343, for getting me back into Halo.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I loved older Halo games, but I hate Reach. H4 looks like fun, but all the so called new and fresh ideas for the game seem very unimaginative and remind me of every other shooter I play not just CoD. As much as that bothers me, I will still spend 900ish dollars on Halo 4 this year and play the hell out of it. I give up being so mad bro, as Frank has said numerous times it doesn't look like it plays like those other games... it looks like it plays like Halo. And that's all that really matters to me. I like the other shooters I play, so what do I care about similar concepts in my favorite one? It's a beautiful looking game and from what I have gleaned from interviews is everything I griped over is limited to a handful of playlists. Classic playlist and I'm sold (more sold than I already am). Thank you 343, for getting me back into Halo.

Holy shit, I think we found a waypoint/bungie.net wormhole.

Beatcha mothafucka!

Someone post a beautiful Halo 4 screenshot to get this place back in line. Stat.

Now you're just asking for someone to troll you with a COD screen shot.

daedalius

So... what? are you complaining or complimenting or you just can't figure out what you're trying to say?

B wzy

Neo Member
I have to give 343 props for having the nerves to strip the established Halo recipe down and to re-develope Halo mechanics that I would of considered untouchable. Scope Health and dual weilding a flag with a pistol are two mechanics I am really interested to see play out. Oddball passing seems to have awesome potential as well.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
BTW, I am not picking on Kyle, or singling him out - I am part of this forum and so is he, he's 100% entitled to his opinion, and I 100% support his ability to express it. I have zero doubt that Kyle is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything in real life, I simply disagree with a lot of his repeated assertions and am sort of done responding to them.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I'm saying that I used to bitch, but now I Believe™

So you're a reluctant slurper?

Bahahaha

God dammit. I nearly spit my drink out, shogun. Asshole.

Sorry for your nearly wasted beverage.

BTW, I am not picking on Kyle, or singling him out - I am part of this forum and so is he, he's 100% entitled to his opinion, and I 100% support his ability to express it. I have zero doubt that Kyle is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything in real life, I simply disagree with a lot of his repeated assertions and am sort of done responding to them.

It's ok, though you forsake HIM, Kyle still loves you, and forgives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom