• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hopefully I can find one post launch. I can't justify it.
I'll probably just get the LE and not bother with the controller.
Still, that's $100. I mean, I know I'm going to buy the DLC. Hell, I bought the Reach DLC, and it's bad. It's just a lot of money for one game.

On the bright side, I don't have class that day, so I'm probably going to marathon campaign that night.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Has the good Halo 4 headset (not the "Trigger" one) one been officially shown off? I don't recall reading anything about it, but I'm interested. If I can sell the one I have, I'd be willing to get it, unless it's ridiculously expensive.

So tempted to get that controller.

But I'd feel weird spending $150 on Halo 4 (controller, LE).
Yeah... it feels weird spending $xxx on Halo 4.
I forgot how expensive gaming was.
If you play the MP, it will be pretty worth it because of the 3 Map packs. The CE is not as expensive as it is in the USA. You can get it for 10€ more than the regular edition. kinda cool.
It's in Arena Gaming settings.
Any reason for no gameplay sound? Or is it just my stream?

Ken

If you play the MP, it will be pretty worth it because of the 3 Map packs. The CE is not as expensive as it is in the USA. You can get it for 10€ more than the regular edition. kinda cool.

It's still almost $100 for a single game.

I'm spending close to that much for P4A, but that's for two copies. I guess the difference will be that I won't have a plastic bag and random assortment of papers to look at.

CyReN

if I was spending $100 on a controller, it'd be the MLG one

Test it out first, get it through Amazon if you are really thinking about it. Have a great policy with broken controllers. I didn't like the "fast turn" it did for me, but it was really conformable with the grips and the buttons felt good.

Akai__

Has the good Halo 4 headset (not the "Trigger" one) one been officially shown off? I don't recall reading anything about it, but I'm interested. If I can sell the one I have, I'd be willing to get it, unless it's ridiculously expensive.

I've been wondering that, too. I have an Astro A40, but I would like to get that Tritton Warhead Halo 4 headset, too. I hope there is a headset only edition, because I already have a mixamp.

If your like me and dont trust anyone's word and need to try it yourself, buy it through amazon. After 3 weeks of trying to get used to the sticks it broke and i returned it.
I don't need a new controller right now, I was just saying in comparison to the buying Halo 4 themed controllers discussion

I do want one, I just don't want to spend $100 on one

Portugeezer

Gold Member
November seems so far away, 3 months... but then I notice it has been 5 months since the first ViDoc, feels so recent!

Gaming is the only hobby where people want to get old faster. :p

Fuchsdh

My thought of the day.

aJ2rL.gif

Sofa King

Any word on whether there will be a bulletin this week?

Seems like the newly released PAX items could be nicely filled out from the bulletin.

FhnGG.png

Your move 343
What's CoD and Black Ops2? I'm more interested in Halo 4 By Far.

Also some cool thoughts of mine. Promethean Turret? Promethean Sniper with No Bloom and No/Some recoil with a 6 shot clip size and 12 round capacity ordinance weapon? Idk, just throwing out ideas.

CyReN

I honestly can't believe people get hyped about COD mp anymore. I'm far more interested in Warfighter in the military shooter genre, and that's not saying much.

Every year I said this will be the year it doesn't surpass it's predecessor, I'll just keep my mouth shut this year and wait it out. My casuals friends usually get CoD every year but they are bored and dislike Halo Reach but are pumped for Halo 4. Kinda cool for once to be playing the game I like with them instead of vice versa, first time since Halo 3 I've seen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom