• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Well there has been an elephant-like vehicle pictured in campaign shots which could be cool if it were featured on a BTB map. Not confirmed for MP though.
Oooh okay. Fingers crossed then, eh? Hah.

I love the ODST pistol. So frickin sweet! SWAT ODST magnums would be wicked! Having eight or more people firing those that rapidly would be unreal.
I agree; The ODST pistol was great. Plus whenever I fired it and got headshots in my mind I would hear Johnson saying "Bip. Bap. Bam"

Flipyap

Yea, I prefer the quicker rate of fire and the design of the pistol. Sure it's not as powerful as CE's, but it was fun as hell to use. I'd like to come back with the SMG, both as secondaries, but I'm preparing for complete disappointment
The thing that made the ODST pistol interesting was how useless it was against shielded enemies. There's pretty much no way you'll ever see it in a game that already has a scoped pistol capable of taking down shields.

Fuchsdh

The thing that made the ODST pistol interesting was how useless it was against shielded enemies. There's pretty much no way you'll ever see it in a game that already has a scoped pistol capable of taking down shields.

Pretty much. The Halo 1 pistol dominated everything and anything, and by the last few levels you were never without ammo for it for too long. Sure, there were better options for stripping shields (the Plasma rifle with stun was my personal favorite) but the pistol would do in a pinch.

The ODST pistol was mostly just good for putting down Grunts and Jackals incredibly fast.

Wait, so does the Light Rifle fire at the speed of light, or is it hitscan?

This changes everything we know about physics. Einstein was wrong. Something can travel faster then the speed of light. Frankie's Battle Rifle bullets.
lol. I believe it's a more condensed light. Not Plasma but Photons.
My assumption is that Beam Rifles firing rate should be faster than Promethean Sniper.

One thing I realized about moving, starting over with a new hard drive now:

Holy shit does the files list load fast when you don't have hundreds of map and game variants. Got used to waiting 6-10 seconds to select a non-builtin map or gametype
I seriously need to clean out my custom maps and gametypes on Reach, it takes me forever to load the list.
The story of the UNSC "nerf everything."
Balance™

After laying bark for the past two days in the heat, going to be relaxing away from the heat and playing some serious box today. If you see me on, might be on Arkham City, but toss invites for cleansing.
TEAM SLRP SLRP

Booties

Banned
"I can't believe we have the honor to see this happen"

Sounds like a futbol announcer talking about Messi's insane hat-trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom