• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
j.png

Were you expecting more? KyleJ is the immaturity this thread needs, not the one it deserves. We're lucky to have a member who will plunge his hands into the dirt of tasteless jokes, so that we may keep ours clean.

You call that immaturity, I call it humor ;]

This Arena Gaming stream is great! Bravo is definitely a good all-around announcer/presenter

darthbob

How does ones NAT go from open to moderate without you touching anything? Grrrr...

IP address lease timeout on your router is a possible reason.

My router updates the lease on all of my networked devices every 90 days, so every 3 months, I just need to either re-assign back to the old IP address, or update the forwarded ports.

The EGLHalo stream has such an amazing quality. Should have watched that sometimes this weekend. Unfortunately the finals are on now. And they are trash talking.

GhaleonEB

You guys are not making me want to watch this when it releases on VoD.

See it. I went to see it three times in theaters, because the visuals and direction made it an incredible experience while in the theater (a couple of whammies aside).

Looking back on it, though, does Prometheus no favors. The script is all mechanics, no logic or humanity. Scott's direction is superb in a hollow script that falls apart entirely in the second half.

Fuchsdh

It was a study in how not to marry incredible visuals with an idiotic script.

I was watching "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" the other day. It's an early 60s film where aging film star Bette Davis goes crazy and terrorizes aging film star Joan Crawford. Via bad editing choices they were making everyone in the house either incredibly stupid, or implied there was some time dilation going on where time outside the house moved much faster than inside--this was the most logical explanation for some of the fails in the script.

I realized at the end that I was now comparing how stupid people act in a film to Prometheus.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just had one of my nicest snipes in a long time. Intense match that I really wanted to win and I said, "ohhhhhhhhhh!!!" I knew exactly how I wanted the shot to play out and was so pleased that it worked out.

My first exterm in Reach was down to throwing 2 nades lol. I didnt even shoot a gun lol.

Sup Dax btw, I hope you know every time I shoot my BR at you it feels like my arms going to fall off!

Fracas

#fuckonami
I can't believe I'm about to type something positive about Last Resort, but I really, really like that map for territories.
Is Last Resort a map that's not well liked or something?

Because it's seriously my favorite map in the Halo series. Asymmetrical maps are awesome.

JonCha

Think our match will be happening tomorrow, because I'd like to give Jazzy time to reply. Worst case, we'll do 3v3 Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom