• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

senador

Banned
Not sure if anyone knows... Multiplayer requires 8GB of memory

But does that include co-op too? Or is that strictly VS?

Trying to get a friend to play halo 4 with me while he's in military training :p

Halo 4? I believe its just Spartan Ops that requires space since you'll have to download those as they are released.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Brought up the "leak" stuff to Game Informer on Twitter. They retweeted me. Crecente then responds noting Polygon has it right (which they do). What have I started... I can feel the spambots coming.

Level of donging in an Over Kyle Juices party is pretty high. Bigshow would be a great addition. Probably gunna get Xeno or some other for some 5v5 Infinite Slayer and make little kids sell their Halo 4 the same day they bought it.

Ill definitely be streaming all my first Halo 4 stuff.

I'll be watching. As much crap as the SLRP/Downer thing brings, it's still pretty hilarious to see you guys wrecking people.

EDIT: Cyren, Astro just tweeted the THC Murder Miners video. You guys are single handedly selling that game (along with HaloGaf). :p
EDIT 2: U4ix is now famous because of it.

Level of donging in an Over Kyle Juices party is pretty high. Bigshow would be a great addition. Probably gunna get Xeno or some other for some 5v5 Infinite Slayer and make little kids sell their Halo 4 the same day they bought it.

CyReN

I loved it when Gun Shot did it in his montage.

EDIT: Cyren, Astro just tweeted the THC Murder Miners video. You guys are single handedly selling that game (along with HaloGaf). :p
EDIT 2: U4ix is now famous because of it.

That was Nexy, but yea the games cool and love supporting smaller gaming companies. Game a great "fix" until Halo 4 comes out. Props to whoever posted about it here first also.

TheOddOne

Halo |OT9| People Stil Play Halo?*

* It will be on gaming side. TTDD (Time To Dismissive Diss) from some Junior who has never played it and furthermore, has never owned an Xbox, will be less than three minutes. First page is where the smart money is.
IGN: "Halo developer disses Halo and Xbox haters."
Giantbomb: "Scottish man yells at cloud, also Halo."
VG247: "343 INDUSTRIES HATES SONY AND NINTENDO."

Talents

Banned

I'd watch it.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Success! Thanks OXM for updating.

UPDATE: Shortly after posting this story, we learned that the images and info below were part of the latest issue of Game Informer and taken from the iOS version of their magazine. Because of this, we have removed the gallery but recapped the info contained therein in the body of the story below, while adjusting sources.]

I'd hop on for a few games if you needed a teammate.

lilty

Is there a way I can buy a smaller amount of MS points? I have $4 on my Paypal and that's really all of the money I have right now. Really want to get in on this muder miners fun.

willow ve

A bit early for these, but we'll probably hit it later tonight.

Halo |OT9| I have not enough memory to drop the flag
Halo |OT9| This cave isn't natural. Someone built this.

Merguson

Banned
I don't believe those codes would work. You would need an US billing address too.

I think 4000 points may work along with 12 month codes BUT I can't be certain.

heckfu

Banned

I guess I'll just go kill myself now.

kylej

Banned

I'll be ordering special custom poopsocks for the occasion.

Murder Miners |OT9| Halo talk is also welcome

Halo |OT9| Ghaleon's already decided on a thread title so why are we doing this

Halo |OT9| Because Sometimes Ghal Changes the thread title and this is funwhydoyoualwayshavetoruineverythingFranklinator?

EDIT: I'm not making sock purchases of any kinds for Halo 4, but I wouldn't mind hitting up the MP with a full party as long as we were in party chat and everyone took a sacred no-spoilers oath.

CyReN

Expertzone came out with their new quiz, nothing really new. Just this basically if anything.

QutGQ.png

nillapuddin

Expertzone came out with their new quiz, nothing really new. Just this basically if anything.

QutGQ.png

im still so angry confused about this

it clearly says there will be 5 emblems
and they only show 4

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

only because they cant show an odd number of things in a cool symmetrical pattern

Karl2177

and they only show 4

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

only because they cant show an odd number of things in a cool symmetrical pattern

wat? It says 4 foreground emblems, and a background emblem. Notice how the backgrounds to the emblems are all the same.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

and they only show 4

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

They show all of them. 4 foreground 1 background. You see the 4 foreground icons, and the background behind all of them is the background icon you get.

Risen

I DL'd Murder Miners and jumped in Overdoziz's room for two games. It made me grin but aim acceleration is terrible. For decent players, you'll have to max out the sens to 10 and it will still feel a little sluggish.

Think I'll play some more tonight.

nillapuddin

the little (no idea what to call it is) is the super exclusive background?

... I guess I just expected it to be more embellished or something

im fucking stupid

Swarmerr

Don't be a little babby about it.
You want feed, he gave you feed.

You get shown up, then change your story.

(Good job Hyper)

I never tried to change my story, granted I should of been more specific in the first post. In my second post I just explain that I would like more recent direct footage. I am not mad at hyper or anybody, I am simply trying to make the point that I would like MORE direct footage than over-the-shoulder-footage. The blops 2 part was just to stir the pot a little bit.

My point stands.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Halo |OT9| Because Sometimes Ghal Changes the thread title and this is funwhydoyoualwayshavetoruineverythingFranklinator?

EDIT: I'm not making sock purchases of any kinds for Halo 4, but I wouldn't mind hitting up the MP with a full party as long as we were in party chat and everyone took a sacred no-spoilers oath.

Sounds good. Franklinatornaut and I are down as well.

I'll probably turn off notifications until I finish campaign as well, just in case some kid we dong on decides to send spoilery messages.

Overdoziz

Banned
I DL'd Murder Miners and jumped in Overdoziz's room for two games. It made me grin but aim acceleration is terrible. For decent players, you'll have to max out the sens to 10 and it will still feel a little sluggish.

Think I'll play some more tonight.
Really hope they add a toggle soon.

nillapuddin

I never tried to change my story, granted I should of been more specific in the first post. In my second post I just explain that I would like more recent direct footage. I am not mad at hyper or anybody, I am simply trying to make the point that I would like MORE direct footage than over-the-shoulder-footage. The blops 2 part was just to stir the pot a little bit.

My point stands.

I am not following the blops dev, if you round up all of the direct feed developer released gameplay and it exceeds that of 343 than you have my apology, but if it doesnt then I think you should be happy with what we have.

Its an uneasy thing releasing direct feed gameplay where you cant hide imperfections during a project that isnt completed yet.

Top Bottom